Pero Pejić Attorney : Esteghlal will be relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pero Pejić Attorney : Esteghlal will be relegated

Apparantly its dead serious and he (Attorney ) believes it will happen ! What are your thoughts?

I personally think the government won't allow this as it would cause chaos .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MYT2RD30c/

As sad and aggravating it may sound, but I think such case scenario has to happen to one of the formidable clubs in Iran (Be it Perspolis, Esteghlal, TS etc) may this be a lesson and serious warning to the rest of the teams and in general our football. If FIFA officially releases such verdict, then IFF MUST comply or heavy suspensions will be opposed against our football, hence incurring much higher scale of damage.

Our clubs need to learn not to commit to contracts, they cannot honor, in a timely and professional manner.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Apparantly its dead serious and he (Attorney ) believes it will happen ! What are your thoughts?

I personally think the government won't allow this as it would cause chaos .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MYT2RD30c/
      This is what happens when Esteghlal management went down the path of blaming everything on trashy conspiracy theories (Persepolis is the government's team... Sepahan is corrupt...) instead of focusing on their budget.

Same thing will happen again in Iran to other clubs too.

Comment

Im not a PP or SS fan (or any other teams in IPL) but lets be fair here. When mehdi taremi issue occured, Rohani (bloody president of a country) traveled to turkey to negotiate over this and fix the problem (even in 90 adel mentioned it) . another thing is that PP got most of their budget from That mofo hedayati (sepah member) which is in Jail ( possibly out there having fun).

I don't wanna talk about the underground negotiations when PP was tranfer window banned.

SS totally ruined Allahyar cuz of their shitty management and low budget.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        This is what happens when Esteghlal management went down the path of blaming everything on trashy conspiracy theories (Persepolis is the government's team... Sepahan is corrupt...) instead of focusing on their budget.

Same thing will happen again in Iran to other clubs too.

Comment

If FIFA paid his money then wtf is his lawyer barking for? He got his money and it seems Taj helped fix the situation.

Comment

Working...
          X