Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    Wilmots terminated his contract with IFF a few days before this game because of unpain salary. Then Taj with the help of sport ministry borrowed two million dollars from shasta company (An Iranian federal company) to pay Wilmots in order to convince him coach the team at least for this game. After Wilmots got two million dollars, he joined the team only three days before the game to start the training.
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B1%DB%8C%D9%85
    https://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/964826...A7%D8%B9%DB%8C

2 millions for what actually? For a loss? We have way cheaper coachs to achieve a loss...
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
      2 millions for what actually? For a loss? We have way cheaper coachs to achieve a loss...
      For accepting to coach the team at least for this game because he terminated his contract due to unpaid salary only a few days before this game and sent a letter to FIFA that he did not get his salary yet. Because he did this only a few days before this game, IFF with presidency of Taj did not have any time to get a new coach before this game. So they paid him that money to convince him come at least for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grA5kx-IROA

Very interesting stuff, just watch how iraqis celebrating their victory over Iran as if they had won the World Cup. It would be too sweet if we could smash Bahrain and Iraq at Azadi, we should invite them to Hell 100.000 fans chanting "Iran chekaresh mikone?? Surakh Surakhesh mikone!!". Since our bitter exit from the Asian Cup back in 2015, i am waiting for a sweet revanche against Iraq, just the way we embarrass the Koreans.

I never want TM to loose to Iraq, Bahrain, Turkey or Saudis.
        Means no chance for TM getting to WC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Way to bring back a thread.. I hate remembering the Wilmots era.. W
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Anybody know when they will start the first camp?

Comment

If the games do not get postponed due to COVID-19, the answer is the next FIFA day in September most likely.

Comment

We haven’t won against Iraq since 2011 in an official game...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  We haven’t won against Iraq since 2011 in an official game...
                  They have our number since that AC 2015 loss.
                  But this time we are playing in Azadi( with fans hopefully) and should beat them.
                  The key is to be mentally prepared, which we have not been in the last matches against them.
                  Our team is better, and Iraq know this too.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

personally I think it's because we don't regard them and other Persian Gulf states highly and don't show them enough respect. They come out with teeth and claws while we go on to the pitch with a relaxed and careless attitude thinking we are just going to walk all over them. We gets punished. We should respect every National team and play them with full force. They would appreciate that more.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X