Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are totally screwed ! according to IFF its not even clear wether Wilmots will be on the bench or not in iraq game! Perspolisi fans where are you now ??? i wanna see you talk more shit about CQ .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      We are totally screwed ! according to IFF its not even clear wether Wilmots will be on the bench or not in iraq game! Perspolisi fans where are you now ??? i wanna see you talk more shit about CQ .
      imo perspolis fans are bunch of low class idiots! they were all supporting brangoh and look at them now, he's suing perspolis HAHAHA! hagheshoone. (although i hope i didnt offend the good perspolis fans).

Comment

IFF work resulted in the change of the refs from a Jordanian team of referees to a Sri Lankan one:

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

6 days left and we still don't have a list for the up coming game ! We Are F*cked!

Comment

6 days left and we still don't have a list for the up coming game ! We Are F*cked!
            They've already sent out the invites. Taremi's club for example already congratulated him for being invited.
            They just haven't announced anything publicly.

Comment

Who sent the list ? when hasehmian (assistant) still doesn't know that wilmots will be our coach or not !

We are in totall mess right now !
              https://vimeo.com/371838956
              Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              They've already sent out the invites. Taremi's club for example already congratulated him for being invited.
              They just haven't announced anything publicly.

Comment

Who sent the list ? when hasehmian (assistant) still doesn't know that wilmots will be our coach or not !

We are in totall mess right now !
                https://vimeo.com/371838956
                They send the invites out weeks in advance. They have to as part of FIFA regulations as clubs are supposed to be given advance notice.
                I bet Hashemian selected the team.

Comment

I wonder why the list is still not released . Either its the previous list or its hashemians list.
                  Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  They send the invites out weeks in advance. They have to as part of FIFA regulations as clubs are supposed to be given advance notice.
                  I bet Hashemian selected the team.

Comment

Taj says that the list will be out tomorrow morning the latest (maybe even later tonight). He confirms that Wilmots was finally paid via Turkey today. The camp will start on Sunday with Wilmots.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/164861...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

please Calm down people

I told you all Wilmots was not going anywhere.
                      And the List will be published in a few hours, from Esteghlal team, Karimi,Yazdani and Ghafoori are invited.

Iran will beat Iraq in Jordan.

Comment

Any idea what time is the match?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So they called Carlos Morabi Parvazi, what is the nick name for Wilmots then? Lol

I kind of beleive what Torabian said, Wilmots was imposed by bunch of Dalal, the deal with Renard was almost sealed before Dalals come up with Wilmots.

Comment

when is the list out?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              when is the list out?
                              Tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Isn't the ref going to be Jordanian? If Jordan is more "pro-Iraq" in it's fan base, wouldn't the Jordanian ref be unconsciously biased? Seems to me they ref should be fully neutral as well.

Well done by IFF!

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-cup-qualifier

Jordan’s referee Adham Makhadmeh had been originally chosen to officiate the match but the Iranian football federation protested the Asian Football Confederation’s decision since he is an Arab referee.

The Iraq and Iran match will be held at the Amman International Stadium in Amman, Jordan on November 14.

Hettikamkanamge Dilan Perera, 41, is a Sri Lankan professional football referee.

He has been a full international for FIFA since 2004. Perera has refereed some matches in AFC Champions League.

Comment

Working...
                                X