Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ THANK GOD!!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I know this is far fetched, but I hope the game goes to Australia. I want Iraq beaten there .. "Pouladi Revenge"

Comment

Thank god the venue got changed let them play in Kuwait or Oman or whatever al shotor country just not Iraq.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          ^ THANK GOD!!!
          Thanks God***

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
            Thanks God***
            Tanx God

Comment

Agar dar Eragh baazi nashe kone jomhorie eslami ham misooze chon mikhastan neshoon bedan ke eraghihaa "baradarane shieye" maa hastand.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If we lose to Iraq at a neutral venue, we don't deserve to go any further.

Comment

not playing in iraq will help us, but we must still focus and win the game

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    not playing in iraq will help us, but we must still focus and win the game
                    This is exactly why we need you in the TM coaching staff
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Don’t get too happy about playing Iraq in Jordan.
                      That country has a huge Iraqi expatriates population so Iraq will not be alone.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Don’t get too happy about playing Iraq in Jordan.
                        That country has a huge Iraqi expatriates population so Iraq will not be alone.
                        Isn't the ref going to be Jordanian? If Jordan is more "pro-Iraq" in it's fan base, wouldn't the Jordanian ref be unconsciously biased? Seems to me they ref should be fully neutral as well.

Comment

New so far:

- FIFA has still not officially declared where the games will be held.
                          - Iraq FA is still trying to appeal the decision and move the game to Erbil.
                          - IFF accordingly has reserved training fields and hotels in 3 countries because of the lack of certainty.

Comment

the odds are against us, we dont even have a proper coach, we are at an all time low, the iraqis are salivating at this chance to embarass us and end our campaign.. we are clearly the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

the eyraqiz will play anti football and try to salvage a point here...if we draw our players shouldnt come back home...screw them

Comment

No , Iraqis are going for a win for sure.

They see Iran as a wounded lion and they want to take advantage of it as best as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X