Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Shojaei can bring vision on our attack and can be a game changer for those type of game, with his experience. For Mohebi I am absolutely not convinced...

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-1

Comment

Can we please fire Wilmots before the game starts so we can change the line up
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Masoud in the line-up ?

Comment

Iraqis will eat shojaei alive. We are the under dogs
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Wilmots risk bozorgi mikone ke dota bazikone rooye form mamande Kaveh va Gholizadeh raa dar tarkib nemizaare.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Amazing how much we loved and respected CQ even with Shojaie in the line up we tamed our attacking language. Wilmots has so much to prove. Not easy to free yourself off CQ’s shadow. Ironically like Man United under Sir Alex shadow!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

70' Hong Kong 0-0 (0-0) Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Wilmots risk bozorgi mikone ke dota bazikone rooye form mamande Kaveh va Gholizadeh raa dar tarkib nemizaare.
                    he obviously doesn give a fk
                    he clearly wants to get fired and collect his full loot and go drinking and partying back home..!

Comment

He has no context or understanding of the game nor his own players. I hope he proves us all wrong.

Comment

Wilmots is benching 3 european players (Gholizadeh, Rezaei, Hosseini).

Wilmots is benching 3 IN FORM european players.

These 3 players have scored the only winning goals for their teams this month, multiple times.

He is replacing them with 3 IPL players, one who is 35 and the other is 20 with no experience.

This is not acceptable.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

min 73uzbeks up 2-1 over the 8-0ers..!!

Comment

I think hes trying to get fired

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              he obviously doesn give a fk
                              he clearly wants to get fired and collect his full loot and go drinking and partying back home..!
                              Shayad fekresh ine ke Masoud mitone toop raa khob pakhsh kone, amma in baazi ziyaadi fisiki baraye Shojaei ast.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

My last hope, Masoud gets quickly injured and Gholizadeh replace him. Unbelievable, if we loose that game we can partly thank Masouds stubbornness.

Comment

Working...
                                X