Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Any links guys? It's 2019 and we still struggle to have decent broadcasting links fml.
    Life as a TM fan..

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      This is what most pages have postes so far. Haj safi was injured ?? most probably BS

علیرضا بیرانوند
      میلاد محمدی
      مرتضی پورعلی*گنجی
      محمدحسین کنعانی*زادگان
      رامین رضاییان
      احمد نوراللهی
      احسان* حاجی*صفی
      مسعود شجاعی
      محمد محبی
      سردار آزمون
      مهدی طارمی
      God help us if Haj safi is playing

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        علیرضا بیرانوند،رامین رضاییان،میلاد محمدی،احمد نوراللهی،مسعود شجاعی،مرتضی پورعلی گنجی،محمد حسین کنعانی زادگان،امید ابراهیمی،مهدی طارمی،سردار آزمون و محمد محبی
        Shojaei and mohebbi... time to pray

Comment

Wth is wrong with wilmots.....starting an inexperienced 20 year old who is not even good and couldn’t even get past Cambodian defenders!!!!!! God help us!!!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

guys does anybody know if and where IRIB3 channel could be found on SoapCast..?
              please let me know if
              ty

Comment

Mohebi! You sadistic fuck! Wilmots

Comment

Stupid line up. Shojaei?? And young Mohebbi for such a crucial match????

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

why is shojayi playing?and why is not kaveh playing?and no majid hoseni?i am surprised, honesltly.

Comment

Looks like wilmots want to play deffensive and go for the draw ! FML ! Wilmots does not have any knowledge on deffensive games.

Comment

I’m ok with mohebi, it’s Shojaie(so much as I respect and love him) that will slow down our attack.

Lose the ball in midfield and Iraqis are capable of launching pacey counter.

I’m still optimistic we will get a result and happy for a draw - a win is obviously what we are going for and it would be a bonus to get that.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

OK, people said Wilmots is a bad coach. I didn't believe it. I now do. What an idiotic lineup.

Comment

i still think we will win, azmoun will score.

Comment

shojaei is another hotheaded captain and a red card waiting to happen..!
                              he looked great in his WM little cameo appearance with excellent movement and 1touch passing but today's is a whole another sorta game all together...!!
                              he will find no time on the ball and someone arroghi will be pestering him physically every corner he'd turn..!!
                              perhaps he could buy us some fouls and FKs

this stupid risky line-up got disaster written all over it....!! but if lady luck and ref favor us heavily (fat chance of that), has a potential to blow away iraq with multiple goals too..!!

Comment

It is apparent that we the members of PFDC know more about Team Melli than Wilmots. I assume the reason for the inclusion of Shojai is that he is probably the only one on the roster who is a true attacking midfielder. After the Bahrain debacle, where there was no connection between our midfielders and forwards, Wilmots just decided to go with the only person we have that can make a pass. So sad!

Comment

Working...
                                X