Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
    lol
    i wished
    We fully understand that you prefer not to reveal your true identity . It is great to have you on the forum though.

Go TM!

Comment

TM landed in Amman after a charter flight (thank you IFF) to avoid a long layover in UAE. Here are some photos.
      Go TM!

Comment

We need to score first.

Comment

Really excited to see Gholizadeh play in an important TM game and really hope he gets to start alongside Azmoun. Based off of the games he played with TM in between the World Cup and AFC Cup, he was quite impressive.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Lets make history again !

Comment

Is the game in Iraq or Jordan? Google says Basra.

Does anyone know where they're staying? I'm actually in Jordan at the moment and I had no idea the game was gonna be here. My flight is on the same day as the game and I might postpone my flight to watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post

Does anyone know where they're staying? I'm actually in Jordan at the moment and I had no idea the game was gonna be here. My flight is on the same day as the game and I might postpone my flight to watch the game.
                Game got relocated to Amman because of the political situation in Iraq. Enjoy the game on thursday, and be take care! Let us know how it was.

Comment

It got moved to Jordan they landed in Amman earlier today
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

please do, match will be held at Amman International Stadium.

Comment

The game is in Amman, Jordan. I don't know where they are staying. If I where you, I would postpone my flight to support them in the stadium. There are many more Iraqis in Jordan and we need all the support we could get.

Go TM!

Comment

I'll postpone my flight and go to the game instead. If anyone finds out where they're staying let me know so I can stay there. Damn this is a great surprise. Can't wait to see them in action

Comment

Please take (and post) pics!

Comment

Ive been hearing from a couple of Iraqi co-workers that Iraqis are planning to demonstrate against Iran at this game. They are urging the Iraqis players to boycott, and some of the audience will be wearing gas masks to symbolize how they are against Iran.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Ive been hearing from a couple of Iraqi co-workers that Iraqis are planning to demonstrate against Iran at this game. They are urging the Iraqis players to boycott, and some of the audience will be wearing gas masks to symbolize how they are against Iran.
                              Tell your Iraqi co-workers that if these fans harm a single Iranian fan or player in the stadium their team will be banned until the disintegration of Iraq (a couple years down the line).

I wish Wilmots had a spine like CQ and Sir Alex did. CQ would probably share this news to Team Melli, show them a youtube compilation of Arab grassrollers, and tell them they need to be punished.

Then he would orchestrate a 1-0 win that looks close on paper but shows how weak and flaccid Arab teams really are

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Tell your Iraqi co-workers that if these fans harm a single Iranian fan or player in the stadium their team will be banned until the disintegration of Iraq (a couple years down the line).

I wish Wilmots had a spine like CQ and Sir Alex did. CQ would probably share this news to Team Melli, show them a youtube compilation of Arab grassrollers, and tell them they need to be punished.

Then he would orchestrate a 1-0 win that looks close on paper but shows how weak and flaccid Arab teams really are
                                It is perfectly fair for Iraqi's to protest their political situation, the islamic republic has been a leech in their country and just last week there was a viral audio clip circulating in Iraq of Alamolhoda claiming that Iraq is part of Iran now. Imagine yourself in their shoes.
                                This would be the exact opposite sort of situation that an Iranian footballer would want to use as motivation to play; far too politically charged. Maybe the likes of Torabi will see it as more reason to perform but the one's with intact brain function should steer clear of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X