Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post

Well done by IFF!

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-cup-qualifier

Jordan’s referee Adham Makhadmeh had been originally chosen to officiate the match but the Iranian football federation protested the Asian Football Confederation’s decision since he is an Arab referee.

The Iraq and Iran match will be held at the Amman International Stadium in Amman, Jordan on November 14.

Hettikamkanamge Dilan Perera, 41, is a Sri Lankan professional football referee.

He has been a full international for FIFA since 2004. Perera has refereed some matches in AFC Champions League.
    This was the ref of the Iran-Qatar, and he was biased... So I'm not that happy...

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      This was the ref of the Iran-Qatar, and he was biased... So I'm not that happy...
      I guess the last minute timing left no good options

Comment

The match is at 17 30 Tehran time,. 9 am NY, Toronto

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          True but if our own players could keep their cool with the referees in general, we wouldn't have the bad reputation we have.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            So they called Carlos Morabi Parvazi, what is the nick name for Wilmots then? Lol

I kind of beleive what Torabian said, Wilmots was imposed by bunch of Dalal, the deal with Renard was almost sealed before Dalals come up with Wilmots.

Interesting but Whats your source?.. remember you say it you own it!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Interesting but Whats your source?.. remember you say it you own it!
              I read on khabar onlin,was posted here few weeks a go. Not %100 reliable but we all know Iran was on serious talk with Renard.

Comment

Haj Safi is injured. Torabi was invited in his place. https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%87%D8...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Feeling extremely pessimistic about this. Lots of signs pointing to a tough time given Wilmots seeming lack of enthusiasm and the overall short term to prepare. Plus out games against Iraq are always full of shithousery with no flow to the game.

If we play that stupid 4-2-4 again I promise we will get scored on

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Feeling extremely pessimistic about this. Lots of signs pointing to a tough time given Wilmots seeming lack of enthusiasm and the overall short term to prepare. Plus out games against Iraq are always full of shithousery with no flow to the game.
                    If we play that stupid 4-2-4 again I promise we will get scored on
                    This Is where Hashemian should prove his worth. He’s ex TM he’s played against Iraq. He know the team he understands modern football and he knows what’s at stake. Put it all together in a proper game plan and our TM is head and shoulders above the likes of Iraq 🇮🇶 for sure !!

Comment

glad you mentioned it man otherwise i would've missed it.

Stupid google says (6:30) iran time but obviously they haven't updated the venue .

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      The match is at 17 30 Tehran time,. 9 am NY, Toronto

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

You guys are wrong

TM will beat Iraq on Thursday or at the very least a draw.

We will not loose to them , I guarantee it.

Comment

Team Melli’s Dzyuba is back.

Mehdi Taremi.

Sardar will have Mehdi’s back and Mehdi will make sure to feed balls to Sardar.

This is good news.

Comment

I changed the venue and the time zones in the initial post! Please check again for any confusions during match day, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              You guys are wrong
                              TM will beat Iraq on Thursday or at the very least a draw.
                              We will not loose to them , I guarantee it.
                              Ok man, since u guarantee it, I will sit back and relax now

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                This Is where Hashemian should prove his worth. He’s ex TM he’s played against Iraq. He know the team he understands modern football and he knows what’s at stake. Put it all together in a proper game plan and our TM is head and shoulders above the likes of Iraq 🇮🇶 for sure !!
                                I totally agree with that! This is Hashemian's chance.

He has been keeping very low profile and living in the shadows of other people. Something not very desirable of a young, educated coach with lots of experience as a player and to some extent as a coach in Europe.

Hashemian knows Iran's football, understands the psychology and all the issues involved in playing in Asia and specially with Arab countries. He should step forward and take a much stronger leadership role and not be afraid of shaking the boat or be controversial. … I was not too impressed with his recent interview. They asked him if he knows what is going on with Wiltmos and whether he is coming back to Iran, his answer was I don't know and it is not my business. How could an assistant coach say something as irresponsible as that. He needs to be reminded that at the end of the day he is also responsible and accountable for what happens to the team and its performances. It is totally his responsibility specially as an Iranian assistant coach be proactive in resolving issues that impacts the team. He should have been the one who put pressure on the federation and ask questions of why the coach is not in Iran on previously agreed time.

I really hope he shakes up soon.. he is a good guy and he could be what we need in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X