FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19) - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,132 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    You guys are wrong

TM will beat Iraq on Thursday or at the very least a draw.

We will not loose to them , I guarantee it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,943 Times in 4,566 Posts
    Team Melli’s Dzyuba is back.

Mehdi Taremi.

Sardar will have Mehdi’s back and Mehdi will make sure to feed balls to Sardar.

This is good news.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,223 Times in 8,619 Posts
    I changed the venue and the time zones in the initial post! Please check again for any confusions during match day, thanks.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    You guys are wrong
    TM will beat Iraq on Thursday or at the very least a draw.
    We will not loose to them , I guarantee it.
    Ok man, since u guarantee it, I will sit back and relax now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayan_M For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    This Is where Hashemian should prove his worth. He’s ex TM he’s played against Iraq. He know the team he understands modern football and he knows what’s at stake. Put it all together in a proper game plan and our TM is head and shoulders above the likes of Iraq 🇮🇶 for sure !!
    I totally agree with that! This is Hashemian's chance.

He has been keeping very low profile and living in the shadows of other people. Something not very desirable of a young, educated coach with lots of experience as a player and to some extent as a coach in Europe.

Hashemian knows Iran's football, understands the psychology and all the issues involved in playing in Asia and specially with Arab countries. He should step forward and take a much stronger leadership role and not be afraid of shaking the boat or be controversial. … I was not too impressed with his recent interview. They asked him if he knows what is going on with Wiltmos and whether he is coming back to Iran, his answer was I don't know and it is not my business. How could an assistant coach say something as irresponsible as that. He needs to be reminded that at the end of the day he is also responsible and accountable for what happens to the team and its performances. It is totally his responsibility specially as an Iranian assistant coach be proactive in resolving issues that impacts the team. He should have been the one who put pressure on the federation and ask questions of why the coach is not in Iran on previously agreed time.

I really hope he shakes up soon.. he is a good guy and he could be what we need in the future.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,138 Times in 685 Posts
    There is this rumor by Ali Noori of Qatar's Al Kaas via Twitter that Iraqi federation intends to not play on Thursday to show its solidarity with the anti-government/anti-corruption protests sweeping Iraqi cities by withdrawing from the Thursday match (see the link below). This is only a rumor and I rather beat them on the pitch fare and square yet I take a 3-0 win if they are willing to withdraw I highly doubt that this is true.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,776 Times in 3,985 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    The match is at 17 30 Tehran time,. 9 am NY, Toronto

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    10am haji - 6 hour time difference between Jordan and NY/Toronto
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,664 Times in 6,512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    There is this rumor by Ali Noori of Qatar's Al Kaas via Twitter that Iraqi federation intends to not play on Thursday to show its solidarity with the anti-government/anti-corruption protests sweeping Iraqi cities by withdrawing from the Thursday match (see the link below). This is only a rumor and I rather beat them on the bitch fare and square yet I take a 3-0 win if they are willing to withdraw I highly doubt that this is true.

They're not that stupid.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,276 Times in 1,414 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    There is this rumor by Ali Noori of Qatar's Al Kaas via Twitter that Iraqi federation intends to not play on Thursday to show its solidarity with the anti-government/anti-corruption protests sweeping Iraqi cities by withdrawing from the Thursday match (see the link below). This is only a rumor and I rather beat them on the bitch fare and square yet I take a 3-0 win if they are willing to withdraw I highly doubt that this is true.

Great, we’ll take the 3-0 win. Thank you very much!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    i don't know arabic, but as far as i understood his tweets. he (@ali_sport813) recommends to wear masks and wristband in solidarity with iraqi protestors.
    i don't in which way this circumstances will influence iraqi players. this could lead to a motivated performance (like asian cup 2008) or a over-motivated performance like the bahrain game in tehran. bahraini player was sent off in the first minute of the game.
    it's important that wilmots and hashemian tell the players to avoid fights on the pitch. i think there will be red cards! it important that we don't get them!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bahbah For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 424

You do not have permission to view the list of names.