Wilmots Attacking Fotball: A FALSE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    Wilmots can use feedback to improve the team; I hope someone here would point out the content of this thread to him. I realized his Twitter account is not particularly active. Last Summer I provided USWNT with research involving their opponents and tactics to use, and those helped them win the eventual title. (In particular I pointed out the Dutch goalkeeper could only be defeated via a ground shot, and sure enough the 2nd goal was scored that way.) It is disappointing that I cannot reach Iran's national team managers or scouts on social media.
    So basically u should get a cut from their prize money, since u helped them win the title

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      We've played three competitive games under Wilmots. Three.

Maybe have a cigarette?
      Should I have another cigarette??
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Should I have another cigarette??
        Puff puff pass friend.

Comment

He’s a fraud.

Comment

Guys, I've been thinking.... this was only Wilmot's third competitive game as the headcoach of TM. Hasehmian is the one who knows our players and I'm sure most of Wilmot's decisions, like player selection, are based on Hashemian's opinions. I think Hashemian is as guilty for our shitty performances as Wilmots is. If that is the case, I really don't wanna see Hashemian near TM until he proves himself as the head coach of any professional team! That is unless IFF get a head coach with a heavy name, like CQ whom Hashemian could actually learn a lot from as an assistant coach.

Hashemian taking over for Wilmots as an option? Forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Guys, I've been thinking.... this was only Wilmot's third competitive game as the headcoach of TM. Hasehmian is the one who knows our players and I'm sure most of Wilmot's decisions, like player selection, are based on Hashemian's opinions. I think Hashemian is as guilty for our shitty performances as Wilmots is. If that is the case, I really don't wanna see Hashemian near TM until he proves himself as the head coach of any professional team! That is unless IFF get a head coach with a heavy name, like CQ whom Hashemian could actually learn a lot from as an assistant coach.

Hashemian taking over for Wilmots as an option? Forget it!
              yup, i honesty feel as he has done more in terms of coaching/training the TM than WM so far..? and if this disorganized, haphazard and frankly spiritless and lackluster performances of TM are some indication of his effect on TM, i dont see how he could be considered a serious legitimate candidate to possibly take over the TM reigns after WM...?
              not to mention the fact that he is still a very raw amateur manager/coach and his dud and uncharismatic personality and leadership qualities or (should i say lack there of) doesnt also inspire much confidence either.. ...!!

i suppose if he wants to keep playing an assistant role is fine by me .... but no effing way he is qualified to lead TM with his weak overall CV so far ..!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                ^^ lol not to mention have scored more and created more chances in the 3 games than we did with CQ in 4 years.
                What was your basis for this statistic?

Comment

Working...
                X