My thoughts on the upcoming qualifier against Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Oh you mean Gucci? Lest we forget Mr. CLUTCH. I think we need to have an honest look at our TM strikers and their finishing abilities and call...no beg this guy to bring his talents back to TM.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    He doesn’t want to play anymore. As soon as he got married, Loos shod. Zan zalile badbaht. He had a meeting with wilmots earlier in the summer and basically reiterated his stance.

Also our problem is our garbage defense and massive hole in the central mid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He doesn’t want to play anymore. As soon as he got married, Loos shod. Zan zalile badbaht. He had a meeting with wilmots earlier in the summer and basically reiterated his stance.

Also our problem is our garbage defense and massive hole in the central mid.
      I said beg...don't ask. He like many other talents were a victim of CQs insistence that we are not talented enough to attack and defend at the same time. His goal against SK was iconic and perhaps the most take the bull by the horns moment our football has seen in terms of individual flashes of brilliance...We are missing that drive and determination and I saw some recent highlights from Gucci...he still has it! Along with the footballing finishing IQ many of our other strikers lack.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Our problem was with the tactic and player combination we chose not with poor finishing strikers.

All the 3 strikers chosen against Bahrain are putting the balls away for their clubs. Basically we went in there with a Verses Cambodia attitude
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Can this venue be reconsidered amidst all the violence perpetuating throughout the country? Maybe move it to Doha?

Comment

Hope Gholizadeh starts for us in place of Ansarifard

Comment

The problem is that when CQ was in charge he kicked every players Ass for playing like an idiot and he basically benched any player taking opponents lightly. He didn’t care for player feelings or fans! Wilmots wants to “make friends”. But he shouldn’t. At half time he should have slapped a few players and basically told them they will never be invited again if they lose to Bahrain. Sadly we Iranians only understand force! Case in point Jomhuri Eslami who kill people for threatening the regime and they are ruling for 40 years ! Time to bitch slap players

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                We are going to play at the Basra Sports City Stadium.

Is this the stadium that was funded by the IR?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Is this the stadium that was funded by the IR?
                  I think the Karbala Stadium was not the Basra one. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    The problem is that when CQ was in charge he kicked every players Ass for playing like an idiot and he basically benched any player taking opponents lightly. He didn’t care for player feelings or fans! Wilmots wants to “make friends”. But he shouldn’t. At half time he should have slapped a few players and basically told them they will never be invited again if they lose to Bahrain. Sadly we Iranians only understand force! Case in point Jomhuri Eslami who kill people for threatening the regime and they are ruling for 40 years ! Time to bitch slap players
                    No, my friend, Iran's current predicament is a direct result of people claiming slapping players is a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

Comment

Guys, i'm really worried about this Iraq game. The political tensions in Iraq are rising, with some Iraqis claiming that it's Iranians killing their protesters lol. If things continue at this rate, in 2 weeks time, one issue in the game [or even just a general lack of security] and things can go really badly.

Comment

My thoughts on the upcoming qualifier against Iraq

If the IFF has brains, they request for a venue change. But knowing the general nature of AFC, they won’t ever agree.

Comment

This game is no longer sensitive due to the Feud and rivalry between the two footbling nations.

Given the anti-IRI demos and violence, it’s highly unlikely that this game will be played anywhere in Iraq.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                            X