No announcement yet.

My thoughts on the upcoming qualifier against Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baazie besyaar fisiki pishbini mikonam, chera ke eraghihaa hamishe vaghti ba ma bazi mikonan oghdei mishan va khashen baazi mikonan.

Baraye hamin baraye sai konim NABARDHAA ra ta onjai ke mishe bebarim, makhsosan dar miyoneye zamin.

Nazare man ine ke kesani to zamin begzarim ke betonan SEFT o SANGIN bazi konan; Hajisafi ra begzarim rooye nimkat, be jaayash Norollahi ya

Ezatolahi AGAR az nazare fisiki amadeh baashe. Kaveh Rezaie poshte Sardar, ham baraye davandegie khobesh, ham baraye daryaft va paaskaarie

khobesh dar omgh.

PAG be jaaye Kanaanizadegan, JB be jaaye Mohebbi, Ali-Reza dar faaze defai khob kaar mikone.

Gholizadeh raa dar 30 daghigheye akhare baazi vared zamin konim ta az khastegie eraghihaa sood bebare.

Tarkibe man:

Beiro

Ramin-PAG- Hosseini-Milad

Omid-Ezatolahi/Norollahi

JB-Kaveh-Taremi

Azmoun
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      Dont read too much into how Iraq plays against other teams, when they play Iran the lift a few notches and play out of their skins. In addition, it has been a while since they have played at home and have a point to prove to their fans. This game in Iraq is going to be the toughest game in the 1st round for Iran, i reckon way tougher than the one in Bahrain. We need to prepare well, tactically, physically and mentally for this game or it is going to be a disaster. Frankly after watching the 1st real game under Wilmots (forget HK & Cambodia) in Bahrain my hopes are not that high, especially with his 2nd half subs. keeping my fingers crossed though.
      Daghighan, Eragh az nazare keifiyaate bazikon va natije-giri yek teame rade 2 dar Asia hesab mishe, amma roberooye Iran shir mishan.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

i have one wish.

even if iran beats iraq 5-0, i hope iranian fans learn that iran is not spain.

always stay cool, after beating cambodia 14-0 people thought we already qualified for WC.

iraq match is very tough, its like a WC game for iran. even with CQ iraq was the better team and iran fought for a point.

Iran maybe the better team but we have to accept that right now nothing is clear, we dont even know if wilmots knows the players or someone tells him who to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Baazie besyaar fisiki pishbini mikonam, chera ke eraghihaa hamishe vaghti ba ma bazi mikonan oghdei mishan va khashen baazi mikonan.

Baraye hamin baraye sai konim NABARDHAA ra ta onjai ke mishe bebarim, makhsosan dar miyoneye zamin.

Nazare man ine ke kesani to zamin begzarim ke betonan SEFT o SANGIN bazi konan; Hajisafi ra begzarim rooye nimkat, be jaayash Norollahi ya

Ezatolahi AGAR az nazare fisiki amadeh baashe. Kaveh Rezaie poshte Sardar, ham baraye davandegie khobesh, ham baraye daryaft va paaskaarie

khobesh dar omgh.

PAG be jaaye Kanaanizadegan, JB be jaaye Mohebbi, Ali-Reza dar faaze defai khob kaar mikone.

Gholizadeh raa dar 30 daghigheye akhare baazi vared zamin konim ta az khastegie eraghihaa sood bebare.

Tarkibe man:

Beiro

Omid-Ezatolahi/Norollahi

JB-Kaveh-Taremi

Azmoun
          barring the still highly iffy Ezzai and Kaveh addition, thats just about the most realistic , positive squad/tactical changes we could possibly hope to see from WM vs Iraq..!!

if luck fail us and we can't have a healthy and fit Dejagha/Ezzai, then i also would be next putting my faith on strong-willed, high energy and hustle (be it lesser quality) replacement players..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

khobesh dar omgh.

Tarkibe man:

Beiro

Omid-Ezatolahi/Norollahi

JB-Kaveh-Taremi

Azmoun
            IMO starting with three forwards would be a mistake. I bench Kaveh for a create winger/midfielder like Amiri, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Gholizadeh, etc.

Comment

Bench Hasjafi and it doesnt matter who plays

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                Bench Hasjafi and it doesnt matter who plays
                Never understood the love fest with Ehsan.

Comment

If Iran beat Morocco in 2018, they should be able to get 3 points from Iraq in 2019. Start out upbeat, score multiple goals and show the team deserves to be in the World Cup.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

why people keep saying Ezatolahi! The dude has only played 67 bloody minutes this year ! seriously what are your standards ?????? The level of IQ of some hamvatans really bother me sometimes !

The players that need to get called are Kaveh, Gholizadeh , Ghoddos (i've heard the court will reduce his punishment as they did for his club).

The players that shouldn't be called are: Torabi , Mohebi , Ashkan (injured/old), Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

lets do another Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                        IMO starting with three forwards would be a mistake. I bench Kaveh for a create winger/midfielder like Amiri, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Gholizadeh, etc.
                        Be nazare man az nazare taktiki Gholizadeh raa dar tarkibe asli begzarim yek riske, chera ke fekr mikonam bazie besyaar fisikiyi khahad bood.

Kaveh yek bazikone BESYAAR sakhtkooshe va hamishe dar faaze defai team ra komak mikone, va ham mitone rooye khate defai feshaar begzare.

Behtarin kaar ine ke Gholizadeh raa az daghighe 60 be bad biyaarim to zamin ta az khastegiye eraghihaa ba soratesh sood bebare.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It's a gamble to start JB who hasn't played a single league game this season. Brighton has damaged not only JB but also TM.

Comment

I predict a mess in Iraq stadium against us, Iraq will excluded from WCQ and we will just have to take care of bahrain next year to qualify for the next round

Comment

We are going to play at the Basra Sports City Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Play the guys that are unphased by pressure. That's what matters.
                                Oh you mean Gucci? Lest we forget Mr. CLUTCH. I think we need to have an honest look at our TM strikers and their finishing abilities and call...no beg this guy to bring his talents back to TM.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X