Guardian Next Generation Annual List - Update on Iranians

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guardian Next Generation Annual List - Update on Iranians

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 1,591 Posts

Guardian Next Generation Annual List - Update on Iranians

Meet your Persian Love Today
    For the first time in five years - there is no Iranian on this year's Next Gen List: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Interestingly there is a Tajik and Uzbek. And I agree their youth football is really making progress! Soon they may start rivalling us more, especially Tajikistan (Uzbekistan has always been an "almost-there" national team for the world cup and I expect them to improve, though not as much as Tajikistan will)

Next Gen 2018: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

October 2019 update The forward joined Fenerbahçe in May and broke into the senior Iran national team.

Next Gen 2017: Mohammad Sharifi:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

October 2019 update After a total of 39 first-team appearances for Esteghlal Khuzestan he has moved to Saipa FC in the top tier after his former team were relegated.

Next Gen 2016: Mohammad Soltani Mehr: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

October 2019 update Was in and out of match-day squads during the 2018-19 season and started only four games in the league.

Next Gen 2015: Reza Shekari: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

October 2019 update Left Rubin Kazan in the summer to head home to Iran and Tractor FC.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I just checked all the French layers who were listed by guardian since 2014... DAMN they just produce stars... No wonder they produce the best talents. I am just wonderin how they can produce this amount of talents every year! They can soon have 3 National Teams with Top players. Just WOW!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    I just checked all the French layers who were listed by guardian since 2014... DAMN they just produce stars... No wonder they produce the best talents. I am just wonderin how they can produce this amount of talents every year! They can soon have 3 National Teams with Top players. Just WOW!
    The opposite of us!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,663 Times in 4,913 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    For the first time in five years - there is no Iranian on this year's Next Gen List:

For past few years our talented candidate came from Iran U16 team & WC U17 ( they all had PFDC thread for them ). Unfortunately two years ago Iranian U16 failed to qualify for Championship stage and lost WC U17. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was our candidate , main star and team Captain but he missed most important penalty kick that could have send Iran to championship round. Bavieh suffered and is not the same player. He has been invited to U19 but often has excuses. Not only Bavieh but Chamanian couch of U16 suffered and lost his job.Chamanian made several mistakes in selection of very young players confidence that they will overcome the challenge. PourMusavi took that U16 team and trying to avoid same mistake. In 3 weeks will see the result. From That U16 squad emerged [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and few new players who now are part of their PGL team.

From that U16 team now Jalali is team C and along Musavian are member of Foulad senior team but not Bavieh. That one penalty changed everything for him and unfortunately his club did not help him. Hopefully he will overcome. Next week final list of u19 will be announced, and we shall see his status then.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Because they still kind of own half of Africa 😂

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,482 Times in 2,113 Posts
    And none of the previous ones, yet take it to the next level. Youth system is a mystery in any sport, some progress some don't. Unfortunately for us from the list above Allahyar is probably our only hope.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,283 Times in 5,968 Posts
    Can you share the names of some of the French players mentioned?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Can you share the names of some of the French players mentioned?
    2014:

Ousmane Dembele - 100Mio -Barcelona
    Jean-Kevin Augustin - 16Mio - Monaco/RB Leipzig
    Maxime Baila Lopez - 15Mio - Marseille

2015:

Bilal Boutobba - 0,5Mio - Montpellier
    Dayot Upamecano - 40Mio - RB Leipzig
    Jeff Reine-Adelaide - 25Mio - Lyon
    Luca Fernandez - 1Mio - Santander

2016:

Malang Sarr - 18Mio - Nice
    Alban Lafont - 12Mio - Nantes

2017:

Yacine Adli - 5,5Mio - Bordeaux
    Amine Gouiri - 4,5Mio - Lyon

2018:

Rayan Ait Nouri - 6Mio - Angers
    Abdoulaye Dabo - 1Mio - Nantes
    Willem Geubbels - 10Mio - Monaco
    Loic Mbe Soh - 3Mio - PSG
    Khephren Thuram-Ulien - 1,5Mio - Nice

PFDC Supporter
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

For past few years our talented candidate came from Iran U16 team & WC U17 ( they all had PFDC thread for them ). Unfortunately two years ago Iranian U16 failed to qualify for Championship stage and lost WC U17. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was our candidate , main star and team Captain but he missed most important penalty kick that could have send Iran to championship round. Bavieh suffered and is not the same player. He has been invited to U19 but often has excuses. Not only Bavieh but Chamanian couch of U16 suffered and lost his job.Chamanian made several mistakes in selection of very young players confidence that they will overcome the challenge. PourMusavi took that U16 team and trying to avoid same mistake. In 3 weeks will see the result. From That U16 squad emerged [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and few new players who now are part of their PGL team.

From that U16 team now Jalali is team C and along Musavian are member of Foulad senior team but not Bavieh. That one penalty changed everything for him and unfortunately his club did not help him. Hopefully he will overcome. Next week final list of u19 will be announced, and we shall see his status then.

Bro don't tell me , tell Johnny Duerden. Much as some people on this site seem to despise him, he's been our only advocate in the big websites and broadsheets and has always hyped our players over the last two decades.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,283 Times in 5,968 Posts
    2014:

Ousmane Dembele - 100Mio -Barcelona
    Jean-Kevin Augustin - 16Mio - Monaco/RB Leipzig
    Maxime Baila Lopez - 15Mio - Marseille

2015:

Bilal Boutobba - 0,5Mio - Montpellier
    Dayot Upamecano - 40Mio - RB Leipzig
    Jeff Reine-Adelaide - 25Mio - Lyon
    Luca Fernandez - 1Mio - Santander

2016:

Malang Sarr - 18Mio - Nice
    Alban Lafont - 12Mio - Nantes

2017:

Yacine Adli - 5,5Mio - Bordeaux
    Amine Gouiri - 4,5Mio - Lyon

2018:

Rayan Ait Nouri - 6Mio - Angers
    Abdoulaye Dabo - 1Mio - Nantes
    Willem Geubbels - 10Mio - Monaco
    Loic Mbe Soh - 3Mio - PSG
    Khephren Thuram-Ulien - 1,5Mio - Nice
    Yup they all sound French.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 97

You do not have permission to view the list of names.