Post match discussion (Bahrain vs Iran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0urosh View Post
    Can I ask where you got this video from? It is so good I would even pay to watch videos like these
    i saw it on video.varzesh3.com

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      I think this is a pretty good analysis of what went wrong in attack and defence and ball control... I don't know the guy who makes these analyses but they are always spot on.
      https://s-v1.tamasha.com/statics/vid...7573_n_352.mp4
      Do you have analysis from when CQ was coach?

Comment

The worst thing about this loss is that now Iraq has grown super confident that they can defeat TM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          The worst thing about this loss is that now Iraq has grown super confident that they can defeat TM as well.
          Let them be, the only response is a win by our boys.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
            Do you have analysis from when CQ was coach?
            i have seen many of their analysis in the CQ era, and they all praised ever aspect of his game. to be honest i cba to go and search now since i don't really have the time to dig it up, but im sure if you search on youtube you'll be able to find some.. including those of the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              1 year ago, we beat Morocco. This week we lost to Bahrain. Let that sink in.
              Casual fans called for a more attacking style when CQ wax in charge. Yes, attacking football is more fun. It's entertaining. It's the kind of game that people who watch one game every 2 years love to see, but at the end of the day, TM wins when they play strong defense. The kind of defense that frustrates their opponents.
              Unfortunately this game wasn’t even entertaining. It was really boring too especially the first half. Any game with carlos was more exciting than this game maybe except the game on the muddy field

Comment

Originally posted by OghabeAlborz View Post
                Very disappointing result , I had not seen team melli play so clueless for a long time , no play maker and a leader .our captain who should be leading by example was his usual nervous wreck who transferred his nerveous attitude to his team mates ,gave away a foul and got himself in a frenzy with the ref and then lost his footing and gave away the ball that ended as a penalty kick for opponent.
                Karim Ansarifar was terrible , he played with a mindset of a 20 year old with no composure ,as much as I like him he was awful ,he could have played Azmoon in the first few minutes with a square ball and put him right in front of the keeper but instead he went for glory and top corner and missed poorly ,these are the the opportunities you got to make a most of in a tight game in a terrible atmosphere ,had we scored the first goal early it would have been a totally different game.
                A fit Ashkan Dejagah was terribly missed in this game , I am sure with him around in midfield it would have been a game heavily in our favour .
                Our forwards seemed to be a bit big headed ,young Mohebbi was mentally not ready for a game like this .
                our midfield was absent and defence line looked shaky .
                time to seat back and leak our wounds and rethink our strategies and realise it is never gonna be a walk over in any game and forget the 14-0 ,play as a team again and not individuals trying to score for ourselves ,it is team work and sacrifice that pays off .
                Referee was too lenient to Bahraini tugs who chopped our players from behind with elbows and kicks but was quick to yellow card Hajsafi for a much less because of theatrical of the Bahraini clown ,shit weather with shit referee and our own shitty game plan and the result is a terrible loss for us.
                this is what i saw too ... in a nutshell..!

i still can not discern any (@ least blatantly clear..!) organization, game tactics and discipline nor style of play under WM..!! Im not even so sure we are more attacking as a Team than we were at the last AC under CQ ..??
                we certainly have become (same ol fking same ol) Nonchalant and amateurish about our Preparations and detailed Plannings prior to our important WCQs and WM seemingly couldnt be arsed so far to go to near half the effort CQ used to prepare his TM for each specific match and venue...! its back to "hala wingesh mikonim o berim bebinim che mesh" days of pre CQ era with IFF/TM staff..!!

i dreaded this shitt happening yet was hopeful of a much slower reversion back to the crap we were used to with TM..!
                Im still hopeful there are more layers to WM's management pedigree and with much time left till the next round of games he can get better grip on his reign at TM..! i dare not asking for Wilmot's head, knowing full well by now that it would only mean a most probable change for the worse..!
                also our massive GD+ stemming from that 14-0 makes me very optimistic of at least getting through to the next round ..... how we would fair from there on .... would be much dependent on how seriously we approach our preparations for the next round of games and beyond..!

Comment

I didnt watch the whole game, but the highlights.

from the highlights I see a gazillion chances created by the lads and the wastage of our forward line.
                  I seriously cant explain how all these chances were wasted/missed. But I cant blame the coach (as is being done in and outside of Iran) where everyone is opining in hindsight!!

The coach picking this player or that.... or this tactic or that ... has very little to do with all those chances wasted by players with PROVEN RECORD.

One can attack the coach had he benched sardar, Taremi, ansarifard, .... and used some unknown players who ended up wasting that many opportunities.
                  But the coach, logically and sensibly used all the top goal scorers at national level.

I've seen this for years where some silly "expert" is brought in papers or TV and starts theorizing about why a failure happened AFTER THE BLOODY GAME (and make a name for themselves and act all wise and clever!)!!!
                  hindsight 20-20 is easy.

I still havent made up my mind on Wilmots. I usually take some time (and many games) to decide on coaches.
                  But blaming him for this loss is absolutely unfair.

Comment

I guarrantee that Iran will not loose in Iraq next month.
                    and Bahrain will get beat by Hong Kong.

Comment

It seems Iran don't want to qualify for WC when a country that are nothing on football stage is hosting it :
                      We missed the train in South Africa, korea/japan, USA. And the next WC is hosted by qatar wanabees.

In the same time, we qualified for argentina (twice world champ), France (twice world champ), Germany (four times world champ), Brazil (five times world champ). The exception is Russia, even if they aren't that compared to qatar, south africa..

Comment

Originally posted by aligholi View Post
                        I think we need something like pahlavi or Bin Salman for Iran, we need to abolish existing institutions in Iran, maybe get Mohammad Bin Salman, Giuliani to rule Iran, less institutions more smart people, and then once we have the enlightened ruler, we will be successful in football, #restart_opposition, Mayor Giuliani for Iran , maybe John Bolton for our foreign minister instead of javad zarif, this way our team does well too
                        Pompeo rules Iran is smarter than khamenei
                        I think we need to ban you from this site!

3 weeks break will do you good!
                        When you return stop trolling in football forum with off-topic nonesense.
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 10-18-2019, 07:09 PM.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Be patient darlings, we need to keep Wilmots, these things take time. TM will be back in full force.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                          X