Post match discussion (Bahrain vs Iran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    There's a difference between losing in the last round of WCQ when you can qualify if you finish in the in the top two positions, and our current scenario.

Our current scenario is that we are at the risk of elimination not even in the final round of WCQ.

Plus, before that Match, CQ gave us reason to have hope since his team played somewhat of a coherent styled of Football. So far Wilmots has yet to show that he can deploy proper tactics. Even in the 14-0 blowout of Cambodia, there wasn't really a coherent styled play... it was more like just physically dominate the Cambodians, and then play goal-koocheeck football.
    I think Wilmots is famous for not having any tactical game plan.

Comment

I think people forget how fluid our football was under CQ against sides that were mid-upper tier. We played really well against the likes of Russia, Chile, Venezuela, Algeria, Macedonia, Korea (on pretty much every occasion).

Quieroz knew how to structure a proper, solid midfield that actually led to some very fluid play at times. Granted, he had a strong understanding that our players did not have the technical ability to play out against strong pressing sides and knew that our back line was vulnerable under direct pressure so that is why in the world cup we saw a more compact approach. Perhaps the one element of our game he struggled to improve was our mentality, which no doubt he made TONS of improvement on (as far as inspiring unity and cohesiveness) but still he couldn't get our team to stop playing with so much emotion--hence our downfall against Japan.

I am genuinely nervous about our game against Iraq. I think our back line could very easily be exposed and Wilmots won't have an answer offensively if we concede and Iraq sits deeper. We might well see the earliest WCQ elimination Iran has experienced ever. Lets hope it doesn't get to that point but i feel VERY pessimistic right now.

Comment

CQ failed miserably. We gave him 8 years lets give Wilmots 3.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          http://www.math-exercises-for-kids.com/

Comment

bahrainis got the better of us, they defended well, their midfield was much more organized and lively, first game i saw which omid Ibrahimi was actually shit.

Hosseini i dont know wtf is wrong with him, i hear hes doing very well with trabzon, but with TM almost every time he does some bullshit f -ups. (not talking about the penalty, thats fair and understandable. any player wouldve made that "tackle")

Hajsafi lacks alot of quality in the center most of the games.

Many are saying Oh if we had Ezat and JB it wouldve been a different game... fair points yes, but in all honestly those 2 wouldnt have brought anything. one player which wouldve changed the way we played through the center, wouldve been Ashkan 10000000% (too bad he was injured). the 2nd player that MAYBE COUDLVE wouldve been Saman with his deliveries (fifa ban). maybe gholizadeh too !

the only stupid fucking thing i cant understand is putting ansarifard, taremi, sardar, in the starting lineup. when i saw that, i just had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

Anyway too early to bash wilmots, quieroz had his shitty times too in the beginning lets be honest. i love king quieroz.

Lets see what selection he picks for the iraq game.

Comment

Why is this always the case? We lose the mental battle to buncha Bahraini nobodie?

What a horrible excuse. We have better players, league, resources, EXPERIENCE...everything u name it and somehow after ALL these years they still know how to play better? Same with Iraq and Qatars...we have this mental issue that needs to be fixed

Do our players have any confidence? How come our legionaries dont stand out? Most International games around the world, u can tell which players are pro European level....but somehow our socalled pro players become bache mahal when it comes to arab teams and forget all their experiences

Bahrain loses to some of the crappiest teams, its a shame we still struggle to beat them. If Bahrain was part of Iran still, they might not even be in top division of Iran league. Our players really need to get their shit together, i doubt its a coaching problem

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Why is this always the case? We lose the mental battle to buncha Bahraini nobodie?

What a horrible excuse. We have better players, league, resources, EXPERIENCE...everything u name it and somehow after ALL these years they still know how to play better? Same with Iraq and Qatars...we have this mental issue that needs to be fixed

Do our players have any confidence? How come our legionaries dont stand out? Most International games around the world, u can tell which players are pro European level....but somehow our socalled pro players become bache mahal when it comes to arab teams and forget all their experiences

Bahrain loses to some of the crappiest teams, its a shame we still struggle to beat them. If Bahrain was part of Iran still, they might not even be in top division of Iran league. Our players really need to get their shit together, i doubt its a coaching problem
                I blame all that non stop arabic singing and chanting through loud speakers. It gives me a bad head ache hearing it in the comfort of my house. Can't imagine what it would do being in the stadium.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Yadesh bekheir ye roozayee gheyrat dashtim....ye roozayee arabha nemikhandidan behemoon va mitarsidan...vaghean agar Yeki be párchame Keshvaram mikhandid hamchin jolosh bazi mikardam ke engar World Cup finale ....harche ghadram ke gol mizadam toopo migereftam fori mizashtam vasate zamin va bad parcham e iran o mizashtam hamoonja akhare bazii....heyf ke mamlekatemoon arab parast shode...
                  So beacuse we lost to an arab country we are now arab parast?

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                    So beacuse we lost to an arab country we are now arab parast?
                    Its overall of how the country is being run with arab influence. They are trying to get rid of english for example in school and increase arabic learnings. We have been arab parast for a long time now with this regime. Anyhow no need to get into politics here. My main point was on the first part of my post about "bi gheyrat boodan". Which is 1000% on point. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Its overall of how the country is being run with arab influence. They are trying to get rid of english for example in school and increase arabic learnings. We have been arab parast for a long time now with this regime. Anyhow no need to get into politics here. My main point was on the first part of my post about "bi gheyrat boodan". Which is 1000% on point. lol
                      If there is someone who is arab parast it is those vatanforosh khaen iranians living in you city los angeles getting money from Saudi to spread their interest.
                      I am sure the players is very disappointed like us, they will (hopefully) show some real gheyrat against Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Your post contains the numbers 8 and 3.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think this is a pretty good analysis of what went wrong in attack and defence and ball control... I don't know the guy who makes these analyses but they are always spot on.
                          https://s-v1.tamasha.com/statics/vid...7573_n_352.mp4

Comment

I think we need something like pahlavi or Bin Salman for Iran, we need to abolish existing institutions in Iran, maybe get Mohammad Bin Salman, Giuliani to rule Iran, less institutions more smart people, and then once we have the enlightened ruler, we will be successful in football, #restart_opposition, Mayor Giuliani for Iran , maybe John Bolton for our foreign minister instead of javad zarif, this way our team does well too
                            Pompeo rules Iran is smarter than khamenei

Comment

Can I ask where you got this video from? It is so good I would even pay to watch videos like these

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                                If there is someone who is arab parast it is those vatanforosh khaen iranians living in you city los angeles getting money from Saudi to spread their interest.
                                I am sure the players is very disappointed like us, they will (hopefully) show some real gheyrat against Iraq.
                                Don’t go deep please. Let’s get back to football. No matter what hell with all mullahs who are ruining are great Persian empire and all iraníes who are Arab parast. Los Angeles has its good and bad true but America doesn’t give a damn about Iran or Saudi’s as long as there is money to be made and for now saudis are giving up big money

Comment

Working...
                                X