No announcement yet.

table mathematics WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a great scenario will be if hong kong can draw iraq minimum. after march matchdays the table could be like:

Iran 12
    Iraq 12
    Bahrain 12

and then we go to June..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
      If Qatar gets 1st or 2nd place there will be a 5th best 2nd team going there. Their spot will become open regardless.
      interesting
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        a great scenario will be if hong kong can draw iraq minimum. after march matchdays the table could be like:
        Iran 12
        Iraq 12
        Bahrain 12
        and then we go to June..
        I said it before, Hong Kong can cause trouble on their turf and i can see them taking a point against Iraq. After our back to back defeats, it is good that we first have to play Cambodia and Hong Kong to gain some confidence and to have the right mentality against Bahrain and Iraq at home. Honestly i am not so much afraid of Bahrain, i am almost certain that we are going to trash them 3-0 or 4-0, but Iraq will be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
          I said it before, Hong Kong can cause trouble on their turf and i can see them taking a point against Iraq. After our back to back defeats, it is good that we first have to play Cambodia and Hong Kong to gain some confidence and to have the right mentality against Bahrain and Iraq at home. Honestly i am not so much afraid of Bahrain, i am almost certain that we are going to trash them 3-0 or 4-0, but Iraq will be tough.
          the only problem is, that Hong Kong´s chance for third or even second place is to beat Iran,but if they fail, they will go demotivated back to hong kong to face iraq, which had a free first matchday. the distance (Journey) and losing to Iran is just concerining here, but probably this match in azadi will be good for them to become better within 5 days and show a good display vs. iraq...who knows...

but if we can get back the pole position in march (with good goal difference) we have the upper hand vs. bahrain and iraq...
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

-

Comment

Can’t help it feeling bit nostalgic logging in to PFGC to see more than half the front page threads are about, if this then that &/or other TM mathematical probabilities for a chance to qualify for World Cup etc. ..! Lol

Comment

Forget it. If we have already ended up with ifs or buts now, how are we gonna manage the next round even if we qualify there!

As it looks now, we wont qualify to the next WC and we better not do it either! Not with Wilmots at least.

Comment

with the situation in qatar oman group beeing clear, that these two teams will finish first and second, clearly more points compred to the rest of the teams, there will be definetely 5 second teams qualify for the next round. i am not fully sure, but i remeber that if qatar finishes first, there will be 5 second teams, but not sure if this will also be the case of they become second. but seems logical..just remember i read something about that when they announced the procedure....

Qatar and Oman have a bigger gap to the rest of the teams, and i guess that the teams from south korea group will battle each other hard, so that second team do not make it to the next round...also we have advantage,that a lot of matches beside 3 matches will be played in éast asia on last matchday. if we are clever and kick off both matches late, specially the last one, than we know what the results will be. there is a chance that iran and/or iraq wqil be qualfied before kick off, because of matches in east asia (results)..

also credit to the guy who programmed this round of matches, and give us the last two matches at home with the knowledge of wilmots and the current situation and protests in iran, credits to rouhani and afc match scheduler to make sure we have a long time to go for home matches, otherwise these days it would go to a third country, chance owordim hameh baham khub hamkari kardim...
                sigpic

-

Comment

Guys do we really deserve to go to the World Cup with loosing against Iraq and Bahrain?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

16 points and we are going to the next round either as the 1st or 2nd team in the group. 3 wins, 1 tie.

15 points and we are likely to get in as one of the top 4 2nd placed teams. 3 wins 1 loss.

14 and we are unlikely to squeeze by to the 2nd round. 2 wins 3 ties.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Guys do we really deserve to go to the World Cup with loosing against Iraq and Bahrain?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      I am thinking among the same lines as you but then I remember how Japan lost to Saudi and barely lost to Belgium in R16...and SK lost to us and Qatar but still managed to beat Germany 2-0. There is a lot of time between the two occurrences.

This doesn't mean I believe that Wilmots can take us to that level. I firmly believe he can't.

Comment

with the situation in qatar oman group beeing clear, that these two teams will finish first and second, clearly more points compred to the rest of the teams, there will be definetely 5 second teams qualify for the next round. i am not fully sure, but i remeber that if qatar finishes first, there will be 5 second teams, but not sure if this will also be the case of they become second.
                        If Qatar ends up first or in the top 4 2nd placed teams, the 5th best 2nd place team will go forward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_F...unner-up_teams

The eight group winners and four best runners-up will advance to the AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Finals and the final round of qualifying for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.

"However, should Qatar win their group, the seven other group winners and five best second-placed sides will advance to the final round of qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

The same applies should Qatar finish as one of the four best second-placed teams, with the fifth best group runners-up advancing to the third round of the Qualifiers.

Comment

Who knows if we could even beat Hong Kong at home with Wilmots in charge. I could see them holding us to a draw seeing how we played against Iraq

Comment

ok good. i am sure qatar and oman will both qualify as first and second team to the next stage, and with high points, so that 5 second place teams will advance, but one will oman if they become second.

the best scenario is that qatar finishes as one of the best second teams, so that 5 out of 7 second placed teams will advance to the next stage. if oman becomes second, they will take one 2nd place, so that 4 out of 7 second placed teams will advance.
                            sigpic

-

Comment

If Wilmots gets his salary will he work harder for TM? Will we get better results? From the games i seen i Think this team is done.. Dont want to be pessimistic but the problem is not just the coach, seams the whole staff is Clueless. Hashemian should atleast be able to get the players togheter and do some tactical training etc. What i seen so far from the last two games is that there is no motivation.

Even IF we get to secound round, what will we do there? Oppositions are stronger in the secound round and it will be even harder to get wins.

To compare Japans and SK losses in the previous WCQ to Iran is not right. They are JAPAN and SK. Two top countries not just in Asia but also in the World. Their federation dont have the same problems ours have.

No no, i have seen enough of this mess. Clown coach and clown federation. I have no hope we will get anywhere under these condition.

You want results you need to work hard and earn it. To Count Points here and there and hope for some wins just cuz we are IRAN dont mean shit.

If there is some chance left then the federation needs to start paying this clown coach and ask him to do his job. At the same time set up some friendly games Before our next important game and test this clown coach new "motivation" that he gets after he gets his Money. If we still play like shit then he needs to get fired Before our important games in March. Thats the only option i see. Another option is they get rid of him right now and hire some Vatani coach, i am sure a Iranian coach can get atleast same results.

Comment

ok good. i am sure qatar and oman will both qualify as first and second team to the next stage, and with high points, so that 5 second place teams will advance, but one will oman if they become second.
                                the best scenario is that qatar finishes as one of the best second teams, so that 5 out of 7 second placed teams will advance to the next stage. if oman becomes second, they will take one 2nd place, so that 4 out of 7 second placed teams will advance.

Saeed jan I want to make sure you understand this because it can be quite confusing the way AFC is.
                                If Qatar qualifies..... meaning that they get 1st place OR the top 4 2nd place positions.... that means 3 2nd placed teams will not qualify to the next round.
                                Right now it looks like we have good odds to finish ahead of the 2nd placed teams in Groups F, G, H since they seem to be giving points away to each other a lot. Our goal difference should help us immensely if it comes down to it. The key is to beat Hong Kong, Cambodia, and Bahrain.
                                I watched the highlights and Bahrain didn't produce much offensively at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X