No announcement yet.

table mathematics WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only slim hope I see us making it to the next round is with our enormous goal difference. The other possibility is that Hong Kong may be able to snatch a point from Iraq at home just like they did against Bahrain. In the mean time I agree, we need the upcoming game between Iraq and Bahrain to end in a tie.

In the next round though, facing much tougher competition, I do not see us advancing to the WC.

NOT WITH THIS COACH.

Comment

What do we need to Happen tomorrow? Iraq win or a draw?

What benefits us most? Both teams to drop points or to now just aim for second place?

What do you all think?
      Darius Syrossian Artist page >
      https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
      Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

A draw would be the most favorable result, that leaves the group open and the top spot for grabs. A Bahrain win would be disastrous.

Comment

Assuming the East Asians don't pose a threat to any of Iran, Bahrain and Iraq in the remaining games, a TIE between Iraq and Bahrain would be the most desired scenario for Iran as it will provide it with the chance to top the table, if all possible points are
          obtained from the remaining games.

A win by Iraq will almost make it impossible for Iran or Bahrain to top the table, as Iraq will end up with 19 points at the end of the qualification. Again, this is assuming they lose their game in Tehran.
          A win by Bahrain is also less desired, as it will enable them to collect up to 17 points by the end of the tournament, assuming they lose their away game to Iran.

P.S.
          Iranians are probably the best scenario makers of all time. In every bloody qualification this is what we end up doing.

Comment

Why would a bahrain win be disasterous?
            If we beat them at home they will
            Most likely finish on 16pts
            And means after beating cambodia and hong kong and beating bahrain we would only need to tie Iraq at home to also get 16 pts and with way superior goal difference we would top them in the table right??

It also means iraq would play for a tie in last match to come top with 17pts

If we beat them too we go top with 18pts and iraq is also on 16pts

I think tomorrow will be a 0-0 stalemate!!
            Darius Syrossian Artist page >
            https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
            Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

Draw would be best result. Both teams dropping points technically!

Comment

First best scenario is a draw
                second best scenario is Iraq wining the game

Comment

I don't think we can win the group.
                  I doesn't matter who wins, all we have to do is win all remaining games. We will qualify as second place team.
                  If we can not win the remaining games, it is best that we don't qualify for the next round.

period.

In reality all games tomorrow have an effect on our final standing. We should really know which groups won't qualify their second place teams.

Look at group F Kyrgyzstan is playing Tajikistan a tie will probably eliminate both
                  Group "G" Big game Thailand Vs. Vietnam, UAE is struggling just like us.
                  Group "H" Lebanon vs North Korea , similarly a tie should eliminate both very possible

Comment

Definitely a draw, this way we still have a chance top the group.

Comment

Aren't we glad we are not playing tomorrow at home

Comment

i dont understand why we dont want Bahrain to win?! if Bahrain win against Iraq, then its our best chance to win group.

Bahran beat Iraq, HK and Cambodia and lose to iran.. BAHRAIN 17pts
                        Iraq lose to Bahrain, beat HK and Cambodia and then lose to Iran 16pts
                        Iran win all 4 games (which we should as we play both Iraq and Bahrain at home) 18pts..

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                          i dont understand why we dont want Bahrain to win?! if Bahrain win against Iraq, then its our best chance to win group.

Bahran beat Iraq, HK and Cambodia and lose to iran.. BAHRAIN 17pts
                          Iraq lose to Bahrain, beat HK and Cambodia and then lose to Iran 16pts
                          Iran win all 4 games (which we should as we play both Iraq and Bahrain at home) 18pts..
                          There's a lot of if's in the above scenario. The tie would allow the least number of points to either team, and a win for Iraq would keep Iran within catchup range to Bahrain. It's simple odds of coming out of the group.

Comment

Math this and math that.. come on people we are physically out and the way the country is going I am not sure how the regime will let in 100000 of the same protesters to be openly watched live by the whole world in an official competition. If you think the-ever-hiding IR will let this happen? no way. Mr. Denier and his Pinocchios will deny any wrong doing and cancel every game to save face in front of the world.

I am afraid something important has to happen within this month or the IR will make us lose all our competitions and will only focus on wining their own do or die match against the people of Iran.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 11-18-2019, 10:26 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

So today's result gave us much better perspective to top this group eventually, we got really lucky that the results worked in our advantage.

The scenario is pretty straight forward if you ask me:
                              - TM must win all 4 games.
                              - TM will advance to the next round of WCQ.
                              - No need for further calculations, since we still control our own destiny.

Comment

Okay folks, the Arabs just finished their game and it ended 0-0 which is a perfect result for IRAN.

Now, we need this federation and its fat coach to move their assess and get the national team back on track again. There is time, as our next match is in March.

We need 4 consecutive wins. 3 in Tehran against Honk Kong, Bahrain and Iraq and 1 away against Cambodia. And by the way the game with Iraq is our last game and is in June 2020. Lots of time to get prepared. No excuses!

We have 6 points now + the 12 (4x3) from 4 wins = 18 pts. We will go to next round like a proud team on top of the fcking table and wont be praying like losers anymore.

Willy better move his ass, whatever he has to do with this team. ARJ and Saeed better get some playing time. Shojaee, please say good bye gracefully.

If this doesn't happen, then we better pack and go home and focus on another sport that we are truly good at.

Comment

Working...
                                X