No announcement yet.

table mathematics WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Arab teams have and always had our number. They knew how to break us down psychologically, and always do. It was only with CQ (and his staff's) psychological coaching (in addition to physical/endurance coaching) that got us over that self-doubt. However, with his tenure over, it's clear that it has crept back in.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
      You are Wrong the best Result for Iran in the next game is Iraq wins against Bahrein.
      Because with that and Iran wins next 3 games secure 2 place
      Next Round advance
      All 1 Places and best 5 second places
      wrong. a draw is the best result. if the match end in a draw we can even qualify as first Team.this is important.

iraq Bahrain draw

iraq 11
      Bahrain 9
      Iran 6

the next wo matchdays if we win our two Matches, and iraq and Bahrain win their one match (each one free matchday)

iraq 14
      Bahrain 12
      Iran 12

than we have two Matches, if we can win both, we finish even first Team

Iran 18
      iraq max. 17
      Bahrain max. 15
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

4 more days

19 November 2019
        16:00 UTC+2

Janbal is Set

Comment

Man if bahrain wins against iraq, its done for us.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
            Man if Bahrain wins against iraq, its done for us.
            same if Bahrain lose !

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              same if Bahrain lose !
              It's still in our hands no matter the result. If we win all 4 remaining matches we are 99% through even if we finish second.
              I am not optimistic, but depending on the other results, we could even afford to lose another match and qualify with 15 points.

Remember that Qatar will most likely win their group and thus there will be one more spot up for grabs.

Comment

best scenario could be iraq wins next game and wins group before iran iraq game. this way that game wont be as intense and iran can advance as runner up if they win last game

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  best scenario could be iraq wins next game and wins group before iran iraq game. this way that game wont be as intense and iran can advance as runner up if they win last game
                  Agreed! Anything but a Bahrain win will do though.

Our goal difference is also a huge advantage if we finish on the same points as the other runner ups btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormesabzi View Post
                    It's still in our hands no matter the result. If we win all 4 remaining matches we are 99% through even if we finish second.
                    I am not optimistic, but depending on the other results, we could even afford to lose another match and qualify with 15 points.
                    Remember that Qatar will most likely win their group and thus there will be one more spot up for grabs.

The qualification structure :

• Second round: 40 teams were divided into eight groups of five teams to play home-and-away round-robin matches.
                    • The eight group winners and the four best group runners-up advance to the third round of FIFA World Cup qualification as well as qualify for the 2023 AFC Asian Cup. If Qatar finish as winners in their group or as one of the four best runners-up, the fifth-best runners-up will go to the third round in their stead

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      The qualification structure :

• Second round: 40 teams were divided into eight groups of five teams to play home-and-away round-robin matches.
                      • The eight group winners and the four best group runners-up advance to the third round of FIFA World Cup qualification as well as qualify for the 2023 AFC Asian Cup. If Qatar finish as winners in their group or as one of the four best runners-up, the fifth-best runners-up will go to the third round in their stead
                      You are right, but my point is that it is highly unlikely that we won't qualify with 12 points in the bag from the remaining matches. As I wrote in my previous post, Qatar will either win their group or in worst case finish as one of the top 4 runner ups. This means a total of 5 teams will qualify as runner ups instead of 4 due to Qatar being the hosts.

It's not a guarantee of course, but we shouldn't worry as long as we do our job from now on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ghormesabzi;2666241]You are right, but my point is that it is highly unlikely that we won't qualify with 12 points in the bag from the remaining matches. As I wrote in my previous post, Qatar will either win their group or in worst case finish as one of the top 4 runner ups. This means a total of 5 teams will qualify as runner ups instead of 4 due to Qatar being the hosts.

It's not a guarantee of course, but we shouldn't worry as long as we do our job from now on.[/QUOTE

Our Qualification no longer is in our hand even if we win all remaining games.

We should hope Qatar win their group ( we will know on June 2020) so five team of runners-up advance.
                        Hopes :
                        Group A- Hope china not win all home games specially against Syria
                        Group B- Australia will defeat at home Kuwait and Jordan in this case no second team from group B
                        Group C- Hope Bahrain get one point from next match. or Iraq not win at HKong.
                        Group D- Uzbekistan not win in Saudi Arabia.

Group E- Oman lose at home to Qatar.
                        Group F- Tajik & Kyrgyz not win in Japan
                        Group G- UAE defeat Thailand and Vietnam at home.
                        Group H- N Korea & Leb lose 3 points in next 4 games.

Iran first has to secure 12 points , 9 at home and unless changes take place , its a tall order.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 11-15-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                          Damn. For 7 years we didn’t have to worry about qualifying.
                          Our only worries were how to beat Morocco or Portugal. Now it is how to survive Bahrain and Iraq.
                          That is the result if you sent Carlos Qurioz home and bring a 3th class coach from Europe. To not extend Carlos Qurioz contract was the bigfest mistakes in 8 years time! I am sure he would done better and we would had been atleast first in our group now. And we would easy go to our 3th World Cup with Carlos Qurioz.

I hope he will be back Carlos Quriouz for Iran! I still love he's work and what he did no other did it! We almost draw Argentina and Spain and we almost WON Portugal

What keeper we had in World Cup 2018 stopped tge penalty kick of Cristiano Ronaldo! Ebrahim Mirzapoor 2006 World Cup could not stop the penalty kick of Cristiano Ronaldo

Comment

Why? Then our chances to become one of the four second's is higher, incase we win all our games.

Comment

Iraq and Bahrain will face off for the big deciding game in our group on Tuesday.

The winner could potentially top the table with 19 points. This is assuming both teams lose their games in Tehran against Iran and beat both of their far east opponents. In this scenario, the best possible finish for Iran would be the second place with 18 points.

A tie, however would leave the table wide open. This is the best scenario for Iran, as Iran could possibly top the table with maximum of 18 points, assuming Iran wins all remaining games.

This is a horrible situation to be in. I cannot remember last time we were so desperate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Iraq and Bahrain will face off for the big deciding game in our group on Tuesday.
                                The winner could potentially top the table with 19 points. This is assuming both teams lose their games in Tehran against Iran and beat both of their far east opponents. In this scenario, the best possible finish for Iran would be the second place with 18 points.
                                A tie, however would leave the table wide open. This is the best scenario for Iran, as Iran could possibly top the table with maximum of 18 points, assuming Iran wins all remaining games.
                                This is a horrible situation to be in. I cannot remember last time we were so desperate!!
                                For the 2006 World Cup led by the Angolan tire.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X