Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ kojai? Your absence already felt. 23 game unbeaten streak of WCQ in the toilet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I agree with the gist of what you say, but how can you be sure about this? The guy gave us a discipline I've never seen in TM - who knows...
    Pouladi fiasco against Iraq initiated with his own mistakes against Ben Williams leading to Iran's worst finish in an Asian cup; Iran's biggest defeat in an Asian cup and against Japan 3-0 with players stopping to play as they heard a whistle and behaving badly having to apologize to Japanese players later on; his own antics time and time again in most vital moments along with the division he caused amongst tm fans and clubs which is ongoing...Yap a true disciplinarian. He sure could have used some discipline himself. 8 years 0 trophies, everything he did was in Iran's reality which Iran has done historically and will do going forward. 8 years 0 added value and you know what makes it worst is we played poor football with park the bus and kick and chase to get these results. It is time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Pouladi fiasco against Iraq initiated with his own mistakes against Ben Williams leading to Iran's worst finish in an Asian cup; Iran's biggest defeat in an Asian cup and against Japan 3-0 with players stopping to play as they heard a whistle and behaving badly having to apologize to Japanese players later on; his own antics time and time again in most vital moments along with the division he caused amongst tm fans and clubs which is ongoing...Yap a true disciplinarian. He sure could have used some discipline himself. 8 years 0 trophies, everything he did was in Iran's reality which Iran has done historically and will do going forward. 8 years 0 added value and you know what makes it worst is we played poor football with park the bus and kick and chase to get these results. It is time to move on.
      Your post contained many numbers.

https://www.amazon.com/Count-Me-Sesa.../dp/0375832270
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Hahahaha.... Would be a good idea to add a magic marker too for taking notes!

Comment

Please stop trolling the site.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
            Hahahaha.... Would be a good idea to add a magic marker too for taking notes!
            And kleenex for crying after admitting thar stats are all that matter and agreeing that CQ's stats are better than the Angolan Tire's stats from the first post and having no disagreement about it.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Please stop trolling the site.
              Just because you and a couple of others get triggered so easily it does not mean I am trolling. All facts. Thanks.

Comment

Just because you and a couple of others get triggered so easily it does not mean I am trolling. All facts. Thanks.
                The only fact is that you are a namak nashnAs.

Comment

Facts straight from her mouth:

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                    Granted we lost. But I really like our game plan. The attacking style is really fun to watch. We were just unlucky in finishing and the PK given was questionable at best. I would not be a bit worried about this loss.
                    The problem is that even finishing 2nd in the group does not guarantee Iran go through to the next round of qualifiers. We are in a lot of danger and I am starting to lose confidence.

Comment

It's just the problem with your logic which remains the issue, which makes you either a liar or a troll.

The absolute juxtaposition between your sarcastic comment here...

..Yap a true disciplinarian. He sure could have used some discipline himself. .
                      And your comments from a few months before, in the seventh year of his eight years as TM coach,and well after the Pooladi fiasco:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Since this is about Cq positives I am only going to talk about the positives. He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.
                      "He has instilled discipline"

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094
                      Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766
                      This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh..

Can you see this? It's hard to make it more simple .

we played poor football with park the bus and kick and chase to get these results
                      Please don't be a football historian. "Kick and chase" is quite literally our tactic for every other coach apart from CQ. He was the first one who gave us some shape and tactical awareness. I know this. You know this. Every damn member of PFDC knows this. You are a troll. And instead of just acknowledging the reasons behind your oxymoronic comments, you are doubling down with little cute trolls here and there. Just be honest, that's what everyone on this for

Comment

Am genuinely fascinated to read the logical gymnastics or doublespeak that Tooleh Khers will employ to reconcile the following two statements:

..Yap a true disciplinarian. He sure could have used some discipline himself. .
                        . He has instilled discipline;

Comment

Sure 'facts' in that case you're too stupid to be a troll you're a moron 😂

DO NOT INSULT MEMBERS!
                          THIS POST WAS WAY BEYOND CRITICISM!
                          IF YOU CANNOT REASON WITHOUT VERBAL ABUSE, THEN DON’T QUOTE AND REPLY!

WARNED!
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-09-2019, 03:29 PM.
                          You just got Caged
                          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Guys,
                            Plz read the forum rules again, how to conduct criticism!
                            If someone is trolling, and we all know whom we are referring to, leave it to forum staff or if you want to challenge him/her, do it with facts and reason NOT personal attacks, that are against forum rules!
                            Thanks

PS: Link to forum rules can be found under my signature! Tks!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It's just the problem with your logic which remains the issue, which makes you either a liar or a troll.

The absolute juxtaposition between your sarcastic comment here...

And your comments from a few months before, in the seventh year of his eight years as TM coach,and well after the Pooladi fiasco:

"He has instilled discipline"

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

Can you see this? It's hard to make it more simple .

Please don't be a football historian. "Kick and chase" is quite literally our tactic for every other coach apart from CQ. He was the first one who gave us some shape and tactical awareness. I know this. You know this. Every damn member of PFDC knows this. You are a troll. And instead of just acknowledging the reasons behind your oxymoronic comments, you are doubling down with little cute trolls here and there. Just be honest, that's what everyone on this for
                              Enghadar sathe postet va harfet payineh ke vaghean be javab dadan kefayat nemikone. Facts: Lost to Iraq with bad discipline from pouladi; the coach attacked the ref earlier in the tournament; against Japan players froze and stopped playing to complain mid play; on top of it the dear coach found it necessary to attack perspolis, Branko, and its fans; the behavior of our players e.g. Azmoun against Japan and losing 3-0. Did these things happen or not? Do these actions show discipline? It is a great disappointment having to argue in hindsight about things we already know. Lack of maturity, name calling, hobo boghze for nothing. Did not win anything or accomplish anything above Iran's standards, even the one win he did have was due to a last second own goal. You and dear admin like to call me a troll for mentioning this but mentioning facts does not make one a troll. I do not even enjoy any of these discussions due to the immaturity and name calling and negative rep giving of a few individuals nor do I post enough to even merit being called a troll. At the end of the day you need to reread your posts and your arguments and see if it is fitting of someone your age and your education level.

Comment

Enghadar sathe postet va harfet payineh ke vaghean be javab dadan kefayat nemikone. Facts: Lost to Iraq with bad discipline from pouladi; the coach attacked the ref earlier in the tournament; against Japan players froze and stopped playing to complain mid play; on top of it the dear coach found it necessary to attack perspolis, Branko, and its fans; the behavior of our players e.g. Azmoun against Japan and losing 3-0. Did these things happen or not? Do these actions show discipline? It is a great disappointment having to argue in hindsight about things we already know. Lack of maturity, name calling, hobo boghze for nothing. Did not win anything or accomplish anything above Iran's standards, even the one win he did have was due to a last second own goal. You and dear admin like to call me a troll for mentioning this but mentioning facts does not make one a troll. I do not even enjoy any of these discussions due to the immaturity and name calling and negative rep giving of a few individuals nor do I post enough to even merit being called a troll. At the end of the day you need to reread your posts and your arguments and see if it is fitting of someone your age and your education level.
                                Facts straight from her mouth:

Comment

Working...
                                X