Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ kojai? Your absence already felt. 23 game unbeaten streak of WCQ in the toilet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
    guys please close this thread
    WHY??? This is a discussion forum. You don’t like the topic then buzzoff. You not liking it or not wanting to discuss it is no grounds for closing a post.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
      looks like some Colombian players are not happy with CQ, from twitter;

"PINO: "COLOMBIA IS NOT IRAN" #FSRadioColombia |
      @PinoCalad
      He recalled the passage of Carlos Queiroz through the Iran National Team to demand another game model with the Colombian National Team."
      https://twitter.com/FOXSportsCo/stat...39451449253888
      Fantastic maybe we can bring him back to Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
        guys please close this thread
        I've never understood these "close the thread" posts! If you don't like a thread, is someone forcing you to read it?? How hard is to just not click on it?...

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Fantastic maybe we can bring him back to Iran!
          I don't know what happened but clearly he is testing Colombian teams against teams he is faimilar with; Japan (beat them), Korea (lost 2-1) and now Algeria (lost 3-0). However as you may know they did good in the Copa America, beating Argentina, Qatar & Paraguay while losing in penalties to Chile. They also tied Brazil and Chile in last two meets.

Comment

to be fair to him he was rotating heavily vs algeria. in competetive matches he was solid considering the copa america performance was just after he arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              For those using the CQ lost to Lebanon excuse.

CQ inherited a sunday league team and turned them into the best team we have ever had and took them to two world cups.
              Not to mention we qualified for 2018 without conceding a single goal.

Wilmots inherited a Rolls Royce.
              You do not get to lose to Bahrain when CQ has done 8 years of work to deliver you a stud of a team.

I can only describe that performance as disgusting.

I have only missed maybe 1 or 2 matches of TM since CQ took over.
              I willingly stopped watching this match today for the first time.

There needs to be rapid improvement.

Couple of notes:

Ehsan is a terrible captain, CQ would not have tolerated him going up to the ref and being a dick after he clearly fouled the Bahrain player.
              Don't be surprised if the refs opinion was more easily swayed on the penalty after that.
              Also the PK was a foul as well. We only have ourselves to blame.
              Oh ya CQ was fantastic when he didn't go after the refs in AFC 2015 during the match against Iraq /sarcasm. CQ wasn't a beacon of anger control regarding arguing with the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                For those using the CQ lost to Lebanon excuse.

CQ inherited a sunday league team and turned them into the best team we have ever had and took them to two world cups.
                Not to mention we qualified for 2018 without conceding a single goal.

Wilmots inherited a Rolls Royce.
                You do not get to lose to Bahrain when CQ has done 8 years of work to deliver you a stud of a team.

I can only describe that performance as disgusting.

I have only missed maybe 1 or 2 matches of TM since CQ took over.
                I willingly stopped watching this match today for the first time.

There needs to be rapid improvement.

Couple of notes:

Ehsan is a terrible captain, CQ would not have tolerated him going up to the ref and being a dick after he clearly fouled the Bahrain player.
                Don't be surprised if the refs opinion was more easily swayed on the penalty after that.
                Also the PK was a foul as well. We only have ourselves to blame.
                This!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Oh ya CQ was fantastic when he didn't go after the refs in AFC 2015 during the match against Iraq /sarcasm. CQ wasn't a beacon of anger control regarding arguing with the refs.
                  Who cares? We won against the Arab teams like Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Who cares? We won against the Arab teams like Bahrain.
                    Our players have gotten in a habit of bitching at the ref because our coach for the past 8 years allowed it.

CQ was a great coach, but he had his flaws.

We lost one match, lets see how Wilmots recovers from it.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Our players have gotten in a habit of bitching at the ref because our coach for the past 8 years allowed it.

CQ was a great coach, but he had his flaws.
                      Again, I refer to my last reply above!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Again, I refer to my last reply above!
                        Refer to your reply above all you want. It was a useless reply. Our players keep bitching at the refs and miss the fact the game has not stopped.

Comment

I mean... what did you guys expect? A few people were bashing CQ hard before the WC. I'm sure they are looking at themselves in the mirror now.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                            I don't know what happened but clearly he is testing Colombian teams against teams he is faimilar with; Japan (beat them), Korea (lost 2-1) and now Algeria (lost 3-0). However as you may know they did good in the Copa America, beating Argentina, Qatar & Paraguay while losing in penalties to Chile. They also tied Brazil and Chile in last two meets.
                            He misses us and wants to reliive his memories with us by playing the same teams he used to play against with us hehe

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                            Someone asked the last time I watched a TM game. I have watched every single Iran game being a friendly or official game going back to the 1998 qualifiers. There maybe a few shitty friendliest I missed but any official game in any capacity I’ve seen. The loss was very alarming. CQ lost at the beginning to Lebanon and Uzbekistan from the Sunday league inherited which was stated so perfectly. He rose from the ashes and build up the team. This coach crashed and sunk a perfect ship that was running so smoothly. A fan must be blind or not capable of seeing tactics and plans not to get this. The performance was pathetic. Players were not motivated and had no game plan. Very pathetic by then with so much experience and zero leadership by Wilmots. He had no plans. Subs didn’t work. Ehsan is an idiot for his shit shots. You think under CQ anyone would dare to shoot from where he did????

CQ gave crazy discipline and ran a tight ship. The stupid Iranian mentality returns with an idiot like haji safi attacking the ref. That’s the difference there. This is not pessimistic. It’s REALISTIC.
                            I personally don't have any problems with us losing to Bahrain. Thats just how football is, sometimes you win better teams and lose to lesser teams. What I do have a huge problem with is the way we lost. We had absolutely no game plan, positioning was horribly. It was a game played with such lack of any real tactics that our players were completely clueless. This is alarming. It makes me believe Wilmots have no clue what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I mean... what did you guys expect? A few people were bashing CQ hard before the WC. I'm sure they are looking at themselves in the mirror now.
                              Or trying to learn how to count.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                                He misses us and wants to reliive his memories with us by playing the same teams he used to play against with us hehe
                                I personally don't have any problems with us losing to Bahrain. Thats just how football is, sometimes you win better teams and lose to lesser teams. What I do have a huge problem with is the way we lost. We had absolutely no game plan, positioning was horribly. It was a game played with such lack of any real tactics that our players were completely clueless. This is alarming. It makes me believe Wilmots have no clue what he's doing.
                                Absolutely. Its one thing to lose and its another to lose with no tactics, game plan, or motivation. It raises so many red flags for us. That's where the danger comes in. If we end up losing to Iraq then we are deep in a hole. Hopefully that will not take place.

Comment

Working...
                                X