No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult technique on the volley for Sardar, decent chance. Good awareness by Mohebi to head it back.

Ramin opting to dive again instead of crossing it.

Comment

https://youtu.be/BdpVaz342bM

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Iran is so predictable, Milad in left can't create shit so everything coming from right and they well analyzed it.
        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Both our right and left back cant' do a simple combination pass. They have to stop, look and pass on every ball.

Dirty dirty play by Bahrain #20. Very dangerous. Almost knocked Ebrahimi out.

Comment

Looks like we have no game plan, and we are not well organized. A lot of times when we have the ball there is no one to pass to, and when we lose the ball there is no one close by to win it back. We play like amateurs

Comment

I get it’s humid but the fact that nobody can control a ball is really concerning
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Worst TM match in last 10-15 years

Comment

we cant make a decent weighted pass. weather has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Bring on Ahmad Nour and Mehrdad in second half instead of Karim and Hajsafi

Comment

not a good game at all really so far..both team seems to be happy with a point, and they should be perhaps
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

For now Hasjafi gets a D+... Karim Ansarifard belongs to bangeladesh national team for not doing anything....heat is killing them

Comment

Hajsafi should have been the most overrated TM player in last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Bring on Ahmad Nour and Mehrdad in second half instead of Karim and Hajsafi

Exactly! Hajsafi just sucks the energy out of the team with his mistakes..and karim is not even playing lol

Comment

Just a bad, ugly, game so far.
                            No good football ever happens in Manama.

Us older folks remember.

Comment

looks like they are playing in rain..!!
                              misrable playing condition
                              1 goal will win this
                              Sardar to pull that off later in 2nd half probably

Comment

Iran will most likely win this one but what a shitty match.

Comment

Working...
                                X