Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
    No it doesn’t but we have no game plan. All Wilmots games have been the same. No tactics and game plan whatsoever. We just run around and hope to create a chance
    There was a plan at half, which was to push the CM's upfield, which is the wrong tactic to use against counter attacking.

It's just bad coaching and player management, when your best players don't get callups.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      But again, this is classic Iran, playing like sosools in front of Arab teams, and they NEED to lose like this before they realize how to take things seriously .
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      When was last time we lost to an Arab team? Wasn’t it to Iraq in 2014?

Comment

If we lose this please sack immediately Wilmots.
        He is a clown and not a Football coach.
        Our campaign is already in jeopardy. We have to take action otherwise our World Cup hopes will be over by 2020.

Comment

can we please get daddy carlos back, i want to time travel and get daddy carlos back, please i can't comprehend the truth, my only way to process current situation is to ask for daddy carlos back lol you man are jokes, put your dummy back in, and support the team, if not turn it off and go enjoy your day big man. and don't @ me neither i don't know you.

Comment

So frustrating

Comment

I told you this Bahrain team was dangerous. Now I want to hear Zolfaghar nasab, Mohajerani tell good thing about willams.
              This ref sucks too. That was hardly a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                If we lose this sack immediately Wilmots.
                He is a clown and not a Football coach.
                Our campaign is already in jeopardy. We have to take action otherwise our World Cup hopes will be other by 2020.
                If you are okay with Branko being our coach. IFF is done spending money after Wilmots. This was their tactic all along. Hire a shitty coach and fire him in a few months.

Comment

did CQ ever beat Bahrain in Bahrain? NOOOO

Comment

How the hell did azmoun not put that in the back of the net
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                      I told you this Bahrain team was dangerous. Now I want to hear Zolfaghar nasab, Mohajerani tell good thing about willams.
                      This ref sucks too. That was hardly a penalty.
                      They will blame CQ cause they are incompetent... i miss CQ soo much

Comment

come guys is there no links plz?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          There was a plan at half, which was to push the CM's upfield, which is the wrong tactic to use against counter attacking.

It's just bad coaching and player management, when your best players don't get callups.
                          During CQ we would always position ourselves and play in triangles. Now I don’t understand what we are doing. The players are too free and just running around

Comment

Don't worry guys. Branko doesn't have a job. I heard he was better than CQ from our members only a few months ago.
                            /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              did CQ ever beat Bahrain in Bahrain? NOOOO
                              CQ had a defensive setup and never had a bad game like this. Wilmots played offensive and produced no offense.

Comment

Maybe now Wilmots will stop playing with that abominable 4-2-4 formation

Comment

Working...
                                X