No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yade Queiroz bekheir!! Hopefully this is not the start of our downfall...

Comment

Stop complaining about the ref and grassrolling. When our team is too incompetent to complete 3 passes, we should be looking at ourselves.

I'm not even upset at this point. Thank God for the 8 years of CQ.

Comment

when you dont take advantage of your chances in a place where its humid and its loud and they grassroll this is what happens....tm players should know this better..

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
          They are going to destroy us, especially in second half when they figure out we suck
          One game doesn't change the entire outcome, last week we were the best team in the Asia, with some users predicting a very high victory for Iran....

come on guys get real

Comment

Looool just tuned in, wtf, riiiidan, Wilmots chi shod?? [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

You know how badly we need VAR, but AFC gotta protect the shit Arab teams.

Comment

8 min of torture remaining

Comment

link?

Comment

Most bi-barnameh atttacking football I have seen in a LONG time. Just been boiling down to mindless lofted balls from the CM's and horrible crosses from our fullbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                      One game doesn't change the entire outcome, last week we were the best team in the Asia, with some users predicting a very high victory for Iran....

come on guys get real
                      Your own moderator @IranianArsenal11 thought the Cambodia game was an achievement. By users do you mean your own team of moderators?

No you can't. Stop taking away our players accomplishments. Cambodia is not an amateur team at all. They are ranked 169th, far from good but a team ranked higher than Moldova, Belize, Chad, Cuba, Guyana, Liechtenstein, Mongolia, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

come on guys get real

No it doesn’t but we have no game plan. All Wilmots games have been the same. No tactics and game plan whatsoever. We just run around and hope to create a chance

Comment

This ref must have Bahraini citizenship

Comment

But again, this is classic Iran, playing like sosools in front of Arab teams, and they NEED to lose like this before they realize how to take things seriously .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We suck at corners free kicks and crosses that's our biggest problem !
                              Bollywood

Comment

Wilmots will get sacked sooner than I have thought.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X