No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We blow. stop blaming anyone else besides the players. such a lazy performance.

Comment

Agha Hajsafi masalan Kaptan hasti shoma. Need to calm the team instead of rocking it.

Comment

Both midfielders ebrahimi and idiot hajsafi have been shit

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

i dont remember the last time we beat an arab team in their turf

Comment

The clock suggests theres 20 minutes of play left but we all know it will be something closer to 5. Time-wasting, grassrolling, diving has begun.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              we are going back to the old school issue of TM...mid fielders dont know what to do after they get the ball..no plans on how to get the ball to offensive players
              Ghoddos and Dejagah are missed

Comment

I have bad feeling Hajsafi will get a red card in this game
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Back to the Ali Asghari Pre CQ football we have always played.
                  Where are all the guys who called BS when i argued that before CQ we would lose and have to worry about playing gulf teams like Bahrain. You have what you wanted a new "better" European coach, and a undisciplined, shaky back line. Congratulations this is our new reality.

Comment

This is will make the group really interesting....

Comment

fucking retire hajsafi already.. most shitty player ive ever seen

Comment

At this point, a draw would be very welcomed

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          Safe to say gone are the days of competent TM technical staff. Never in a billion years would we have seen such a shameful display under CQ.

This is an incompetent coach guising his poor coaching ability with the excuse of offensive football.

Literally any of us could have put together a better team because there is no gameplan and no analysis of bahrains weaknesses.

Why on Earth is a guy like Mohebi a TM starter automatically when mehrdad starts on the bench...this is where someone like Jahanbakhs and Ezatolahi would have been useful.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
                          Couldnt agree more

Comment

What makes this tougher to watch is we are playing with 0 urgency as if we are not losing our reaction to that goal is atroscious
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The portugese style all over it for Bahrain, he out coached Mr Wilmots
                              Carlos Kojaei ke Yadet bekheir.
                              Oun bad bakht midonest maa in kare nistim bara hamin team o defaei kard.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Corners and crosses way too high and long, WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X