Comment

How do these refs get their jobs?? my grandma can do a better job

Comment

I’m going to barf

Comment

This ref has been bought off

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Vahid Amiri is coming on, we're good now guys.
            Maybe he’ll fumble in a goal

Comment

Back to the Pre CQ Ali asghari football where we lose

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Safe to say gone are the days of competent TM technical staff. Never in a billion years would we have seen such a shameful display under CQ.

This is an incompetent coach guising his poor coaching ability with the excuse of offensive football.

Literally any of us could have put together a better team because there is no gameplan and no analysis of bahrains weaknesses.

Why on Earth is a guy like Mohebi a TM starter automatically when mehrdad starts on the bench...this is where someone like Jahanbakhs and Ezatolahi would have been useful.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Refs being monsters, grass rolling, our own players not being themselves... 2001 all over again.

Comment

Bahraini player drops to grass with no one around him

Comment

Bahrain starting the grassrolling already. Gonna be a frustrating 20 minutes.

Comment

first bahraini flop
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

we are going back to the old school issue of TM...mid fielders dont know what to do after they get the ball..no plans on how to get the ball to offensive players

Comment

I feel like I’m suffocating watching this game, why are we losing every 50/50 ball, so disorganized, and bad at passing??!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This is the aftermath CQ leaving. I hope everybody who wanted his head is happy...
                              sigpic

Comment

At least under CQ, as much as our offense wouldn't play as well, we always knew that the back was airtight. Now, it's just shit on both ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X