Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    this
    and he makes so freaking many of them game after game..!! he is everywhere and he still does nothing

havent been able to see much of the game due shitt links but the little bit ive seen Karim hasnt been involved either

that new kid #16 mohebi has looked ok though...? was worried about him in the starting line of this game.
    I like the kid but he's not... Good, like that yet. He clearly needs the ball supplied to him more than he can supply to our players. To be fair though, the entire midfield has been a joke but he's been invisible. The whole team is rough so I wouldn't let this game persuade my feelings of him as a player

Comment

i want to see beiranvand play as CM

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
        this is a game where jahanbakhsh and ghoddos would be really helpful
        I agree. And Dejagah would have been also helpful!

Comment

I thought Bahrain had a good team. Some good passing technic. I didn't like our starting lineup. But we need to be calm. It is a tough game.
          Bahrain seems well prepared and were dangerous in few occasions. Bahrains coach think like CQ.

Comment

Ahmad Nour has a decent shot and can be useful unless #3!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't complain about the conditions, next world cup will be in them and we need to learn. Some domestic friendly games in Khuzestan and Bandar Abbas are needed

Comment

Why is it that we play and defend like lions against the likes of Spain and Portugal, but become nervous chickens against Arab teams?

Have some confidence FFS.

Comment

We have a TERRIBLE record playing these guys at home and it was on full display in the 1st half!

I don't know, is it that god awful music (use the term loosely) playing in the background the whole time that fcuks with their heads?

Or is it the sheer amount of sweat that's going in their eyes and they can't see (and I've actually experienced this since we moved to Spain)?

Or is the damn place just cursed?! Whatever it is, the passing and hustling and effort were all TERRIBLE.

Hope to see a way better second half.

Comment

Even the referee has been below par. Why can’t he let the game flow and stop blowing his whistle when we have the ball.

Comment

please Hajsafai...for the god ….stop to shoot. you have crappiest...shitiest shoots and waste many TM chances….just pass the hell the ball.

Comment

Please no Shojaei in 2nd.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          this
                          that new kid #16 mohebi has looked ok though...? was worried about him in the starting line of this game.
                          Around the 12th minute the ball was right outside our box and instead of getting the ball he just stood there and only decided to approach the ball in slow motion when the Bahraini player took it

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                            I like the kid but he's not... Good, like that yet. He clearly needs the ball supplied to him more than he can supply to our players. To be fair though, the entire midfield has been a joke but he's been invisible. The whole team is rough so I wouldn't let this game persuade my feelings of him as a player
                            i trust your view
                            ive only been able to see 10min max fighting links
                            WM will probably bring in Amiri for him then in the 2ND Half ..?
                            we need since we aint got no skilled MFdr left on the bench someone like Amiri can at least make up for the shortcoming with khardooee o semeji ...!

all we need a burst of energy and a goal to put this game to bed
                            the longer it goes scoreless the higher chance of giving up a tokhmy goal to loose it late

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Why is it that we play and defend like lions against the likes of Spain and Portugal, but become nervous chickens against Arab teams?

Have some confidence FFS.
                              Different coach

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                                Different coach
                                Same crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X