Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    TM had a high energy practice session today at tomorrow's match venue in 33 degree Celsius (92.4 ˚F) temperature with very high humidity. 20 Iranian fans were there to support TM.

Go TM!

No 19 in this photo is Majid Hosseini. This is great news that he is training. We need him tomorrow.

Go TM!

Comment

Unfortunately I have two exams tomorrow and wednesday, so if anyone catches me posting in this thread, please scold me and tell me to get back to studying!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Bahrain’s overall quality as a national(if u could call em that..!) team seem to has been under considerable demise since the Arab spring & the tensions between sunny & shiie divide in the country ....!!? Or is there a more compelling reason ..!? Say TM as a Team has improved by a far greater standards since under mostly CQ’s leadership..!? Maybe a bit of both ..!
        Kuwait used to be a semi formidable ayrab opponent too..! Wonder what happened to them !? Iraq/US invasion possibly had a role !?
        I think it’s not a case of the Arab teams were strong then slowly got weak. It’s actually more like Iranian revolution. We used to be great became weak and then CQ happened and we started kicking Ass (Japan AC 2109 not withstanding)
        We need to realize Arab teams were always THE SAME as they never had a reset called Islamic revolution!!! We are slowly just catching up from where we left off in 1979 !

Comment

Any Iranian channels televising this match?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Unfortunately I have two exams tomorrow and wednesday, so if anyone catches me posting in this thread, please scold me and tell me to get back to studying!
            Boro dars bekhoon

Comment

Na dadash Don't sacrifice football for stupid exams. (Trust me im an engineer )

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Na dadash Don't sacrifice football for stupid exams. (Trust me im an engineer )
                =) study for the tests, do well, and watch a recording later (trust me, I'm a doctor!).

Comment

Bahrain ‘upbeat’ against Iranians

http://www.gdnonline.com/Details/633...ainst-Iranians

“Iran are the best in Asia and a tough team to beat,” said Souza during a Press conference at the Bahrain National Stadium yesterday. “However, we have the right players and an effective strategy to counter the Iranian threat.”

“We have had some successful matches in the past and we want to keep going. Tomorrow we hope to put up a fine performance in front of our fans,” he said.

“The players are gearing up to deliver their best. It’s time to take a step forward and do our best to beat Iran. We are in the best shape to fight them.”

Speaking about Ismail Abdullatif, the ace striker who was present at the Press conference, Souza said” “He’s an amazing player who is invaluable in pressure situations. His experience is of great value to the entire team.”

Abdullatif exuded confidence ahead of the important clash. “We will have a huge crowd support tomorrow and we consider our fans as the number one player of the team. Besides, we are confident as a team of defeating any opposition, so there’s no stopping us,” said Abdullatif.

Conclusion: we are underdogs

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    =) study for the tests, do well, and watched a recording later (trust me, I'm a doctor!).
                    Don't listen to doctors about how to live your life man, they are all crazy in the head!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Don't listen to doctors about how to live your life man, they are all crazy in the head!
                      Spoken like a true engineer

Comment

Bahrain are tough team to beat at home, and if i am not wrong we never beat them in Bahrain, and since 2001 the match vs Bahrain is always different.
                        Go TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Bahrain are tough team to beat at home, and if i am not wrong we never beat them in Bahrain, and since 2001 the match vs Bahrain is always different.
                          Go TM.
                          True, we've never beat them in Bahrain....but it's as good a time as any!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Go TM.
                            If bahrain play the same style as they did against Iraq, we would have a hard time winning the game. It all comes down to the 1st goal and time of that goal. They deffend pretty well and counter attack . Their plan is to get a draw out of us. If we can score a early goal then the match will open up. 3-4 goals would be scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                              Any Iranian channels televising this match?
                              IRIB3 should broadcast.

Comment

My Line-Up Prediction:

4-4-2 FORMATION

Beiranvand

Rezaeian-Pouraliganji-Kanaanizadegan-Mohammadi

Mohebi-Ebrahimi-Hajsafi-Taremi

Azmoun-Ansarifard

OR

4-1-4-1 FORMATION

Beiranvand

Rezaeian-Pouraliganji-Kanaanizadegan-Mohammadi