X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thats our fkn captain...

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      My god that has to be 4-5 passes now that we literally just handed away under no pressure. Did the team get enough sleep last night???
      None of these players except for maybe Hajisafi has played in Bahrain. They have no idea what the atmosphere is like.

Comment

Iran have been dangerous from the chances they had, but once again our passing is horrible too many unnecessary turn overs. We get in our own way. And Bahrain seems content to just counter and press. If they get nothing a draw would be a success.

Comment

no good link?

Comment

Our central midfield has been terrible. Either passes are not getting to them, or their placement is completely wrong.

Comment

Maybe put Hosseini and Beiro in midfield they can actual string together more than 3 passes?

Comment

Our players are being too slow. I get that its humid, but no reason not to defend against a simple 1-2 that was telegraphed from 5 km out.

Comment

We look sloppy

Comment

Oh man the flow of this game reminds me of our Bahrain encounters of 2001-2005 era [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hajsafi is horrible.

We really need ezatollahi to get his shit together
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ramin’s crosses are so good!

From 40 yards out floating right to the Bahrain defenders head....well done Ramin well done!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran is so predictable, Milad in left can't create shit so everything coming from right and they well analyzed it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost had what would have been a golazo, but Azmoun got too hungry for it.

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                              no good link?
                              http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-1

This has been good for me

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Oh man the flow of this game reminds me of our Bahrain encounters of 2001-2005 era [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]
                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                The 2012 game was real bad too (the one in Manama).

As I say that Ramin wastes a really good pass by Hajisafi.

Comment

Working...
                                X