Mohammad Mohebbi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He has skills, physical ability, and speed but if he doesn't polish his game he will not survive long in Europe, he needs to learn to play inside a system, something lacking big time in his game, lots of individual plays.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Yup, that's the problem with most of our players. If they don't make the move to Europe before they're 21, actually even earlier, unpolished talents.

Look at Taremi, imagine if the guy would have been found earlier and would have gone to Portugal when he was 21-22... Or if someone like Kaveh would have joined Europe after his u17 World Cup.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

He has great potential, but so did many Iranian players before him, Nikbakht, Mobali, Arash Afshin, Farhad Majidi, Rafieie, Kavianpour, Khaziravi, Sadeghian, Yazdani, Akbari etc

Hope he makes the best of his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        He has skills, physical ability, and speed but if he doesn't polish his game he will not survive long in Europe, he needs to learn to play inside a system, something lacking big time in his game, lots of individual plays.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        this is very common for young players, especially iranian ones. That problem can only be solved by going to europe. Think of gholi, he was total fantasy player in PGPL, but under good coach in belgium he has molded himself into a an efficient player capable of playing one touch, in deeper CM roles, and able to contribute well defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          this is very common for young players, especially iranian ones. That problem can only be solved by going to europe. Think of gholi, he was total fantasy player in PGPL, but under good coach in belgium he has molded himself into a an efficient player capable of playing one touch, in deeper CM roles, and able to contribute well defensively.
          exactly..! bout to say the same thing earlier but got busy at work..!
          ps
          would be nice to dig up the iran vs iraq and bahrain and watch it again in full..!! i think ive only seen the kid in action during the last WCQs...he looked promising from my faint recollections but i dont quiet recall his overall quality of performances in those games ... ?

Comment

S.C. Braga

https://www.superbraga.com/forum/ind...9116.1200.html

https://www.superbraga.com/forum/ind...9116.1220.html

They are discussing Mohebi on the S.C. Braga forum amidst the recent transfer rumors:

On Twitter an Iranian journalist wrote this. I have no idea if there is any truth to it. Most likely it is not to have.

Mohammad Mohebbi, winger of Sepahan football team, who is wanted by Braga Portugal @SCBragaOficial
            Is located. He can leave Sepahan by paying 150 thousand dollars
            Here for me, Carvalhal is on the hunt for a new Taremi; D The guy seems to be a loose striker, although more on the left, but he has a good starting ability and an incredible shot. But this is also the Iranian championship ... 23 years old is still very young.
            It looks like a mixture of little Paulo and Taremi, he plays well on the supports, strong in the one-to-one and has a finalization decision, something that our current strikers want to get the ball into the goal inside. He looks like a young man with a great margin for progression.
            I really liked his features in the video I saw, despite knowing that the videos are worth what they are.
            https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=322815

It seems that the interest in Mohebi really exists. It remains to be seen whether to play in the wing as a competitor of Galen, whether for extreme or even for PL?
            If it is true, I hope you are already hired! At least he looks like a player with a decision on finishing, which we don't have at the moment. This may mean that Gauld is gone.
            The videos of Mohebi are very interesting, it looks like a powerful player and with great speed of execution, but they are videos, they are worth what they are worth .. but there are characteristics that you can see in videos that are noted that are the player's marks, the ease of shot is one of them.

But it's worth it, Alipour do Marítimo was very close to Iran, he played for Persepolis, Iran's best team and the Asian Champions League won finalist, in 200 games for Persepolis, he scored 70 goals and 30 assists. in Maritimo is what you see, and in Maritimo's social networks he is only critical, but he is a very popular player in the Middle East. In fact, I never thought he would come to Marítimo, such was the man's price.

But Iran has good players, gone are the days when they were just clumsy, are football fanatics and have evolved a lot in recent years.
            It does not seem to me, it seems to me more that the renovation of Gaitan was already that.
            And there are still individuals here who can say that Rochinha is a banal player. In the game against us alone, he had 3 runs with the ball stuck to his foot where he left our defenders totally clueless. He made the Esgaio cat-shoe. In one of the moves, if he were a Taremi of this life, he would have even taken a penalty.
            It's not a bad thing, but any gamer in this life makes Esgaio's cat-shoe. It doesn't take much.
            Central, medium-sized interiors and PL are more than priorities, they are extreme needs for mandatory hiring.

Comment

St-Mark is really missed in this board, this guy can work as scouting for most of IPL teams, he has great eyes on talents.

Comment

Mohebbi is an educated kid and comes from educated family so hope he makes the right decision. If the offer is not BS, he should absolutely take it, even paying from his own pocket for transfer fee. This can be the best offer for any Iranian player playing in IPL since early 2000.

Comment

It would be great if one of Iran's finest talents atm would move to Sporting Braga.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    exactly..! bout to say the same thing earlier but got busy at work..!
                    ps
                    would be nice to dig up the iran vs iraq and bahrain and watch it again in full..!! i think ive only seen the kid in action during the last WCQs...he looked promising from my faint recollections but i dont quiet recall his overall quality of performances in those games ... ?
                    I agree with you that he didn't look outstanding against Bahrain and Iraq, but the entire team performance was abysmal.

Comment

If you guys want to know why Portuguese clubs give a shit about our players, it is because of Carlos Queiroz.

Vouching for Taremi that he’d make it in Liga Nos.

Carlos was a head coach for many years in Liga Nos himself.

Being Iran’s coach for 8 years and being notorious for his success with youth football (as U-17 and U-20 head coach of Portugal). Having played a key role in the beginning careers of players like Luis Figo and Rui Costa.

Going toe to toe with Portugal and nearly eliminating them with Iran in the World Cup.

These are just a few examples why Portuguese clubs are after our players. Carlos Queiroz started a domino effect and these clubs are scouting our players because of their trust in Carlos Queiroz.

It’s up to Mohebbi and other players to make the best decisions. Not every player will do as well as Taremi or as bad as Moghanlou (no offense to my boy ). But they won’t know unless they take that step! Alipour is busting his behind even though he hasn’t had a great season with Marítimo. He’s not a quitter.

Our domestic players should use Taremi, Abedzadeh, Salmani and Alipour as examples for why they should go if the offer comes.

It is true. Bigger leagues don’t care for Lige Bartar or come after our domestic players. But bigger leagues do follow and scout Portuguese, Dutch, Russian and Turkish leagues who are evidently after some of our talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I agree with you that he didn't look outstanding against Bahrain and Iraq, but the entire team performance was abysmal.
                        https://www.transfermarkt.us/mohamma...spieler/603149

Cambodia: 2 goal(s) and 1 assist(s)

Bahrain: 0 goal(s) and 0 assist(s)

Iraq: 0 goal(s) and 1 assist(s)

In 222' minutes of international football, he's produced 2 goal(s) and 2 assist(s) in Official WCQ matches. Mohebi took his chance and made his predecessor look like a proper clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          like i said, i havent seen much if anything of him in PGL/ACL but kid was literally given a Baptism by Fire in our prior WCQs by that clown former coach of ours Wiltits & tbf after some early jitters, he handled himself rather well in that cluster fk haphazzard of a system of play where even Azmoun was pulled back often to play AM ...!!
                          i personally rate him as the more promising overall young talent than Ghaedi based on my limited viewing of both..! He also looks much more likely to be offered a decent EU offer than rather Ghaedi..!

Comment

Working...
                          X