Mohammad Mohebbi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Hamanjoori ke Bachelot jan eshaare kard, be nazar mirese az nazare TASMIMGIRI zaife, be nazare khodam manande Ghaedi ke aslan dar zamin bi-mokh baazi mikone.

Kheili behtare Gholizadeh raa davat konim, az nazare taktiki rosht karde va az nazare tekniki va baazisaazi ham az in Mohebbi behtare.
    2 goals (2 assists) in his FIRST MATCH at the age of 20! StatMetrica gave him a rating of 10, in addition to him consistently getting good ratings week in and out in the league.

Far from any that’s bi-mokh.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      He didn’t look the part in first half against frankly an utterly toothless opponent..!
      In 2nd half he seemed to have shaken the early jitters & finally came alive with good movements & crisp, Quick passing combinations & the finish on his two goals were quality though ... the 2 best of the dozen others perhaps ..!?

I think it was more the coaching demands & instructions for 2nd half to not hold the ball & make a quick passes that rid of his nasty habit of angoolaking the ball too much before making a pass or shot!?, because oddly even Massoud was refraining from dribbling & making a fool outa bunch of Cambodia players which he was more than capable of doing ..!
      In short, the opponent was way too weak to give a fair assessment of the kids quality & abilities to become a force in Senior TM soon .
      He had 2 ASSISTS IN THE FIRST HALF! 2! Even the match commentator has said Mohebi has made it a night to remember!

Comment

Hopefully Mohebbi becomes the first ever TM player in 40 years to have his entire career playing matches with women allowed in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          He had 2 ASSISTS IN THE FIRST HALF! 2! Even the match commentator has said Mohebi has made it a night to remember!
          well I dont think the opinion of irib commentator can really be taken as him having a good match lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I dont really think we can take much either way from the cambodia match, because it was his first international game, weak opponent, and only his first few months in top flight iranian football (so calling bi-mokh is a pretty unfounded and retarded statement).

What we can say is that based of his games for sepahan he is a very young player with unique qualities of physique, pace, an excellent shot, and high work rate. Absolutely nothing like ghaedi at all, which ardalan mention. Frankly shocked to see such a comparison being drawn as the players have nothing in common.

He is a guy who should continue to be monitored and called up to TM camps. He is certainly more useful than a winger like amiri at this stage.
            Dadash, man Mohebbi raa ba Ghaede TANHA az nazare TASMIMGIRI moghaayese kardam. Chon be nazaram mirese ke tarze TAKRAVI kardan va TIMINGE PAAS DADANESH khob nist. Albate in chizhaa raa mishavad roosh kaar kard, amma zire GN fekr nemikonam.

Albate ghabool daraam ke yek baazi kheili kame baraye ghezavate kollie yek bazikon, va man avvalin kesi hastam ke khoshhaal misham agar Mohebbi
            betoone be khoobi dar TM kaar kone, amma hadse man ine ke ba Bahrein dar tarkibe asli khahad bood va amalkarde zaifi khahaad daasht va pish az daghigheye 60 khahad taviz shod.

Omidvaram ke bardashte man na-dorost bashaad.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Come from educated family and he takes education seriously. As Sly said he is already ahead of many others.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                that doesnt automatically translate into football smarts, but its encouraging fact...!! he sure is a young promising talent and on his current career trajectory im certain soon enough he will be offered a European chance (be it likely in lower leagues of EU) whether he'd jump on that offer or chase comfort and quick cash in IPL will tell far more about his intelligence ..!
                Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                St Mark jan.

Be nazare man gol zadan ba yek teami manande Cambodia neshondahandeye chize khaasi nist.

Dorost migi ke nasl gah be gaahi bayad avaz beshe, amma hamantoori ke goftam man tavanaaie in baazikon raa az nazare tasmimgiri nemibinam,

hamantoori ke tavanaaie Ghaedi raa az nazare tasmimgiri nemibinam. Man hadsam ine ke vaghti JB va Saman va Gholizadeh amadeye bargasht be TM

hastan Mohebbi khahaad raft baraye Teame Omid, chon jayaash dar TM nist.
                In bardaashte shakhsie man ast.
                i certainly agree to the Bold...! he has still some ways to go in order to reach the levels of those players, or be considered a bona fide Senior TM Starter Material...!
                however, personally wouldnt hesitate to dump the likes of Ansarifard, Amiri to make room for him in Senior TM squad..! and id also even give an overall quality edge to him over Mehrdad Mohamadi ..! he also is far safer bet to invest time and effort into development for our senior squad than the likes Ghaedi....may be even Seyedmanesh..!
                in short, id like to see him make an EU transfer sooner than later but Slowly integrated into the the senior squad...! rather than given a idiotic baptism by fire, like Wiltits..!

Comment

in his interview earlier he said his first and only goal for the time being is to become a legionairre and contribute to TM.

I think he will end up in portugal/belgium soon.

His pace, physique, directness, dribbling technique, and mentality all make him a standout candidate to succeed in EU football

Comment

He didn't impress me at all with TM, but to be fair to the guy. Besides the easy Cambodge game, all the players looked like a bunch of amateur against Iraq and Bahrain.

About him making it to Europe, I think he has the potential to improve and become a good football player at least for leagues like Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands,...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

in his interview earlier he said his first and only goal for the time being is to become a legionairre and contribute to TM.

I think he will end up in portugal/belgium soon.

His pace, physique, directness, dribbling technique, and mentality all make him a standout candidate to succeed in EU football
                      I hope so but I really don’t rate this guy at all - hope he proves me wrong.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I hope so but I really don’t rate this guy at all - hope he proves me wrong.
                        why? from few TM performances where our entire team was shocking? and actually vs Iraq he was the one who made the great run, battle, and smart cut back for nourollahi goal. That was a bigger contribution than taremi, azmoun, ansarifard made during those games.

His performances in the league and ACL have been objectively impressive. I dont remember any PGPL winger being so efficient with scoring different types of goals, cutting and shooting long range strikes, all at high pace. Maybe torabi in his very good last season with saipa but thats it. Physically he is a unit as well.

Comment

why? from few TM performances where our entire team was shocking? and actually vs Iraq he was the one who made the great run, battle, and smart cut back for nourollahi goal. That was a bigger contribution than taremi, azmoun, ansarifard made during those games.
                          His performances in the league and ACL have been objectively impressive. I dont remember any PGPL winger being so efficient with scoring different types of goals, cutting and shooting long range strikes, all at high pace. Maybe torabi in his very good last season with saipa but thats it. Physically he is a unit as well.
                          It wasn't Mohebbi's fault that Wilmots called him up. He deserved a call.

I think people were just annoyed that Jahanbakhsh was benched in lieu of him. That was more to do with Wilmots trying to win over IFF and those who hated CQs "defense" and favored "all out attack"

Comment

This... I think he was actually a bright light in the darkness of Wilmots' era

Comment

Was mohebbi called up post-queiroz, or did queiroz play him too?
                              Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              This... I think he was actually a bright light in the darkness of Wilmots' era
                              but how many friendly matches does TM have during a 6 month period? less than the average of other international teams I reckon, so it wouldn't have been a big deal whether it was wilmots or queiroz or whatever.
                              genuinely curious. not debating.

Comment

He has skills, physical ability, and speed but if he doesn't polish his game he will not survive long in Europe, he needs to learn to play inside a system, something lacking big time in his game, lots of individual plays.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X