4-3-3
    Beiranvand
    Rezaeian Pouraliganji Kanaani Mohamadi
    Ebrahimi Ansarifard Hajsafi
    Mohebi Azmoun Taremi
    I’d go with same formation but this instead
    Beiro
    Sadegh Hosseini PAG MiMo
    Ebrahimi. Ezatolahi(hoping happy gets PT at Eupen😕)
    Azmoun
    Gholi. Ansarifard Taremi

Wait idk why but I thought this was for Iraq game lol

Comment

I am not found of double digit scores. It does not say anything about our football quality. This so called attacking style is worrisome and unsustainable. You cannot go against stronger teams with such an open style and expect to come out with many goals and not conceding any. Team seem to play with too much space in the back and in the middle that is not good. A pacey team can easily hurt us on counter attacks. Bahrain won't be a walk in the park. Expecting to score 4-5 goals is unrealistic. Iran needs better defense and midfield organization and discipline. Win is a win. We should be happy with a 1-0.

Comment

I think Iran wins this one 3-1. Feel as if they will still remain very attacking and create lots of chances but also give up a few chances to Bahrain.

My projected lineup is:

Beiranvand, Rezaeian, PAG, Kanaani, Milad, Nourollahi, Omid, Hajsafi, Karim, Azmoun, and Taremi

What I want to see is:

Beiranvand, Mansouri, PAG, Milad, Nourollahi, Omid, Mohebbi, Dejagah, Mehrdad, Taremi, Azmoun

Comment

Bahrain has player in Champions League??? When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            man khalatbari was so fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              I think Iran wins this one 3-1. Feel as if they will still remain very attacking and create lots of chances but also give up a few chances to Bahrain.

My projected lineup is:

Beiranvand, Rezaeian, PAG, Kanaani, Milad, Nourollahi, Omid, Hajsafi, Karim, Azmoun, and Taremi

What I want to see is:

Beiranvand, Mansouri, PAG, Milad, Nourollahi, Omid, Mohebbi, Dejagah, Mehrdad, Taremi, Azmoun
              I get your point about mansouri to test the guy out but this could be a semi challenging game and I dont think the guy has done enough with sepahan to actually warrant a start ahead of ramin. Sadegh is different story tho but sadly not in squad this time.

It is unlikely imo that we play with 3 defensive/box to box mids vs bahrain. Plus wilmots has been using 4-4-2 more. If we use 4-3-3 a CAM would have to be involved (Dejagah).

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                I was in Iran eating pizza and drinking delster while watching that match on tv. Good times

Comment

As long as we get the 3 points without conceding any goal I will be happy.

Comment

I see high scoring predictions here, seems like we forget that we traditionally struggle in Manama. So this will be a hard fought win for us, 0-1.

Comment

3-0 Iran
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

2 or 3 zip
                        we'll have some defensive scares but not enough to get passed the D and Bey

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          2 or 3 zip
                          we'll have some defensive scares but not enough to get passed the D and Bey
                          you mean the D, D?
                          The real D

Comment

Bahrain 0 or 1 Iran 4

EDIT:

After looking at the weather forecast for Manama tomorrow the temperature will be 89 degrees with a humidity of 65% at kick off.
                            I change my prediction to 3-0/3-1 Iran.

Comment

This will be a great test for TM in its current form. Historically we have had a tough time in Bahrain and the claim is that we have never beat them on their home pitch. I predict that this talented young yet experienced bunch will beat them 2-0 in Bahrain.

Go TM!

Comment

clean sheet and at leas score 2 & we're going to be fine : )
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X