Iran vs Cambodia Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    I swear this forum has such a Love/Hate relationship with Ramin.
    He has his uses but some deficiencies that he needs to work on.

IE) without him we would have lost to Morocco. He is almost like an Iranian Ivanovic in that he can play as basically an extra CB when needed.

His crossing is hit or miss which isnt a good enough ratio

Comment

People forget that a judge was going to jail a girl 6 months for going to a match only months ago. What a sad state our country is in.

Comment

And that dayous Misaghi, Ahmadi and the whole IRIB shit show mention nothing about women presence. Ye mosht Bi khayeh

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If I'm a Cambodian player, when I leave Iran we are going to Dubai to stock on alcohol for the ride home. They all need to buy their goalkeeper drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Rezaeian reminds me of Minavand - good speed, ok defense, horrendous attack and crosses.
            Minavand was better overall footballer for sure ..!
            Rezaiean is still the best Attacking RWinger we got ....! what i like most about him is his Fast decision making and Quick crosses he sends to box .... he aint the most skilled crosser of the ball and naturally misses a few in between because of quick delivery and fast decision-making on the wing..!!
            look at the dreadful result of taking too many touches and angoolaking the ball on the other wing by Milad.....far more frequently as a result the chance is gone and D has packed the box by the time he sends his crosses that more often than not misses everybody anyhow..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              And that dayous Misaghi, Ahmadi and the whole IRIB shit show mention nothing about women presence. Ye mosht Bi khayeh
              Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              One mention after the 6th goal when women inevitably were caught on camera behind the players

Comment

damn bey gives up a PK
                must save the clean sheet

Comment

Someone get Beiranvand to Real Madrid already. Another penalty saved.

Comment

We have a penalty and bero save it

Comment

sloppy start to 2nd half

Comment

چطوری کیریس؟
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

JESSS
                          8-0
                          COUNT EM BOYS...!!

Comment

any link anyone??

Comment

8-0 I think we can score at least 14-15

Comment

I'm going to take away Ansarifard's credit on that one on a better team the time he needed to control would not work

Comment

Working...
                                X