Iran vs Cambodia Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I disagree. Their goalie was MOTM for Cambodia. We would have had 5 more goals if he hadn’t had some amazing stops. The goalie can only do so much once the defense is decimated.
    Agreed. The guy did everything he could within his power.

Comment

I disagree. Their goalie was MOTM for Cambodia. We would have had 5 more goals if he hadn’t had some amazing stops. The goalie can only do so much once the defense is decimated.
      True but at the same time we would’ve had more goals if Ansarifard wasn’t horrible at finishing like he always has been.
      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        I am a better goalie than Cambodias goalie. A win against a crap team.
        Not sure how much choice we have regarding the teams we play in wcq? Whatever they put in front of us we have to play, whether or not they are good team or crap team...

Comment

Worst player- Ramin. Dreadful crossing on the whole, missed an open goal from 5 yards. This guy is in his last leg for TM. Expect moharrami to replace him very soon.

Ok- PAG ( one ridiculous foul) , milad, mohebi ( weak first half), beira

Good - karim ( missed a lot but good link up and ended up with 4) , kanaani, hajsafi, nourollahi, ebrahimi

Great - sardar, taremi

Happy for : women. Mehrdad mohammadi scoring first TM goal ( nice one) and celebrating with twin brother.

Comment

7 of the 14 goals he could have done better. He lacked basic positioning and foot speed. Again I could have done better.
            Goal #1 - It was shot at him. He should had it.
            Goal #2 - His positioning is wrong. Too close to the near post and he got a hand to ball. He should have saved it.
            Goal #3 - Goalie couldn't do anything.
            Goal #4 - Freekick save should have been saved out of bounds or out of danger, but the deflection wasn't his fault
            Goal #5 - Goalie drops a easy shot.
            Goal #6 - Drops the ball on the initial save and picks it up giving Iran a free kick. The goal he looked away as if he was scared. That is horrible technique.
            Goal #7 - For some reason he stays close to his near post and can't get the shot that any professional goalie should have had.
            Goal #8 - Couldn't do anything.
            Goal #9 - Didn't stay big to give himself a chance to save it. Went down too quick.
            Goal #10 - Didn't even try to save it, but could have if he tried. Won't blame him for it.
            Goal #11 - Couldn't do anything.
            Goal #12 - Got beat to the near post. Could have saved it.
            Goal #13 - Couldn't do anything
            Goal #14 - Gave up and didn't come out fast enough.

Comment

Players going over to the women’s section after the match https://twitter.com/mehdimaleki59/st...571407362?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Not sure how much choice we have regarding the teams we play in wcq? Whatever they put in front of us we have to play, whether or not they are good team or crap team...
                It's not really a choice. The goalkeeper lacks basic technique and positioning. We beat 14-0 a team of amateurs. I can play a better team this Sunday in Div 1 Toronto leagues.

Comment

The real winners this match were the Iranian Women who displayed extraordinary loyalty and enthusiasm for TM despite all the restrictions placed on them: true definition of Shir-Zan.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                    Players going over to the women’s section after the match https://twitter.com/mehdimaleki59/st...571407362?s=21
                    Simply beautiful. Nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

The previous pics showed that sections A6 to A13 were reserved for women but it looks like it ended up being more like A7 to A11

Comment

Wasn’t today the logo update day too?

Comment

I am shocked few members bashed the young Mohebi, I think he was good, yes it was combodia but the first match is always tough for any player but i think he was quite good.
                          And pretty dissapointed at Milad, this guy cross is really amateurish. Couldn't even generate attack against a 4th rated Asian team. Our main crosses and attack came from right or Taremi as left.
                          His only advantage is his speed which he doesn't use it much lately...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a better goalie than Cambodias goalie. A win against a crap team.
                            In the sport of Association Football, normally when 10+ goals are scored against a team, the goalie is last person you’d want to blame.

Comment

It's not really a choice. The goalkeeper lacks basic technique and positioning. We beat 14-0 a team of amateurs. I can play a better team this Sunday in Div 1 Toronto leagues.
                              Cambodia players would butt rape your Div 1 Toronto bros in the dressing room before the game even begins.

Quit complaining and get back to your FIFA game.

Comment

with quieroz we would have won this match 2-0 but the difference is how queiroz played the big teams, Lets see how TM will be against big teams under wilmots
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X