No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They lost 1-0 against the 3rd placed team and remain second. A win would of taken them too.

I have noticed in his last three games he has missed three very good chances , one feee header and two opportunities from around the six yard box. This is another area of his game that he needs to improve on to move to the next level.

Comment

He hadn’t scored for a few games but got the last in a 3-0 win that took them to second place.

Comment

I have just seen that his contract expires at the end of this season - could be why he never made that move to a higher league. Will be a good steal for a Bundesliga.2 club or lower table Bundesliga. He has turned 24 now.

Comment

Not started last two games and came on as sub in both. They are up to second .

Found this season bit tougher than last, missed the first ten games through Covid and injury. Got back in the team and found some form with 5 goals and 4 assists in his first 8 games back. Since then he has only one goal and one assist in 9 games which has led to his benching.

Comment

Playing now

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/75667/Ve...ngolstadt.html

Comment

Does Eggheart even care about Iran? I'm usually not a pessimist but I think he'll end up like Irandust.. You know, the Iranian whose last name which literally means, "Iranian friend", who denies being from Iran lol. That little Vatan foroush poop head.

Aria Hasegawa is more Iranian than both. His dad went on Navad and spoke to Ferdosipour before. Not sure about this guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Does Eggheart even care about Iran? I'm usually not a pessimist but I think he'll end up like Irandust.. You know, the Iranian whose last name which literally means, "Iranian friend", who denies being from Iran lol. That little Vatan foroush poop head.

Aria Hasegawa is more Iranian than both. His dad went on Navad and spoke to Ferdosipour before. Not sure about this guy though.
                He acknowledges it often enough. His grandparent is the connection, so its not too big.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

Yeah he does. He's only 1/4th Iranian but he is pretty proud of his roots. He's friends with a decent amount of Iranian celebrities, which is kind of strange lol. He also proudly rocks the Iranian flag in his instagram bio, likes a lot of comments linking him to team melli, etc.

He's still very far away from a team melli callup IMO, but he's got a bright future so it's nice to keep tabs on him

Comment

His next move is the most interesting one, he had a good grounding and education at top clubs in Germany and Spain. Had some game time in La Liga but wasn’t good enough to make it there at the time and needed more experience. Got some on loan in Holland but couldn’t break into the team.
                    His time at Ingolstadt is his first with regular game time and he had a great season last year - they were about 5 seconds away from getting promoted in the play offs but eventually lost. Then he had lots of interest from teams higher up the ladder in Germany but he suffered some injuries.
                    Got back into the team and had some great games but lately has found it hard to produce as much and this has led to him being in and out of the team. His contract is up at end of season and I think he gets a move up the ladder. Intestering that at yesterday’s game the Paderborn boss was there.

He can play across the front three , has pace and skill and is dangerous in the box but needs to be more consistent. Also his strength sometimes lets him down - against strong defenders he can get lost and this was apparent in the play off games last season.

He seems to have a good attitude though and is respectful of his German, Spanish, Iranian roots.

Comment

Out injured with a shoulder injury.

https://www.liga3-online.de/schulter...eckert-ayensa/

Comment

He has returned and scored the winner from the penalty spot in a 3-2 game after coming on as a sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Yeah he does. He's only 1/4th Iranian but he is pretty proud of his roots. He's friends with a decent amount of Iranian celebrities, which is kind of strange lol. He also proudly rocks the Iranian flag in his instagram bio, likes a lot of comments linking him to team melli, etc.

He's still very far away from a team melli callup IMO, but he's got a bright future so it's nice to keep tabs on him
                          I see, well that’s good to know. Thanks for sharing man!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            He acknowledges it often enough. His grandparent is the connection, so its not too big.
                            Good to know, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Ingolstadt is currently playing against a rival for the promotion places and he has just scored a goal. Its 1:0 for ingolstadt

Comment

Game finished 1-1 and Ingolstadt are now in 4th.

This is a very strong league , some former German powerhouses who long ago were in the Top division like Kaiserslautern. Today’s game was against another former top division team in Hansa Rostock.

Comment

Working...
                                X