No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have some pride in Iranian soccer. Our players have recently been top scorers in the Netherlands, Portugal, and Russia. We don’t need to look for players in the 3rd division of any country. This kind of talk reminds of when a 1/3rd of PFDC wanted to naturalize Edinho.

Hasegawa is still playing too. Maybe we can call him up and keep Gholizadeh on the bench for a few more years.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Have some pride in Iranian soccer. Our players have recently been top scorers in the Netherlands, Portugal, and Russia. We don’t need to look for players in the 3rd division of any country. This kind of talk reminds of when a 1/3rd of PFDC wanted to naturalize Edinho.
      Hasegawa is still playing too. Maybe we can call him up and keep Gholizadeh on the bench for a few more years.
      dadash please, relaxx. I get what you are saying completely. It wouldnt send right message to call up some kid from B3, especially ahead of guys who are doing seriously impressive things right now as the young/second string of strikers (Zahedi, Allahyar, etc). But if you look at the difficulty of the goal he scored and general level for past year, its hard to say he wont get to second division shortly. Even from there I doubt he ever gets a callup bc we have so much offensive depth, but nevertheless the combo of his age + decent record means its not bad to keep an eye on him.

Its stupid to just write somebody off and say "Yes we will never call up this kid becasue he is currently in 3rd division". Football changes fast, in a year he could be prolific in second division too.

Now the real reason he is unlikely to get a callup ever is bc we are so loaded up front. If he was a midfielder and made it to bundesliga 2 at his age he would have a great chance of getting called up.

Comment

I am just thinking of the Iranian players. When I look at Eckert’s resume, I see a guy who had more opportunity available to
        him than most Iranian players ever will. Monchengladbach, Celta, German youth teams, etc. After all of this we can see he is nothing special. For many Iranian players, TM is the highest level of exposure they get at early stages of their careers. It is very important for them. Didn’t CQ once say something like other players use their clubs to prepare for the national team, but our players use the national team to prepare for their club careers? You are looking for a young forward? I suggest investing in a kid named Allahyar. Haminjoori moft o alaki Eckert Meckert nakonid. It won’t do anything for our football.

Comment

What I meant is to invite him to a big camp, not start him in a friendly. One thing that Queiroz did really well is to have long camps with lots of players at crucial junctions. One reason was (and is) the lack of friendlies.
          A camp with a lot of players to form 3 or 4 teams to play a sort of mini tournament amongst TM players and hopefuls. In such a situation it would make sense to invite Eckert.

Comment

2-1 up at home to Duisburg at half time.

Goal and a yellow card for Eckert Ayensa.

Comment

They are 1-0 up at half time and another goal for Eckert Ayensa.

Comment

In the 8 games back since injury of which he has started 4 of them, he has 5 goals and 4 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  In the 8 games back since injury of which he has started 4 of them, he has 5 goals and 4 assists.
                  Definitely will be in Bundesliga 2 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Definitely will be in Bundesliga 2 soon.
                    Maybe even the Bundesliga

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at a lower table Bundesliga team - Bielefeld were reportedly interested in him in the Summer and they are the lowest scoring team in the league with only 10 goals in 15 games. The main reason why they are just above the relegation zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Maybe even the Bundesliga
                        Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at a lower table Bundesliga team - Bielefeld were reportedly interested in him in the Summer and they are the lowest scoring team in
                        the league with only 10 goals in 15 games. The main reason why they are just above the relegation zone.

Chera ke na? This guy from the Faroe Islands made it to the Bundesliga with Arminia Bielefeld (ironically the same team that wanted Eckert in the summer). I believe Eckert will make it too.

Comment

I think it was just bad timing with the injury he got that he was out of action with during the off season and beginning of this season. If he isn’t gone by the end of this month he will be gone in Summer , all being well with his fitness.

Comment

game from last week, scored 1.

game from yesterday. Goal and assist.

from clips I have seen of him he seems solid physically, quite agile and quick, and has a strong technical base. I wouldnt say he is a deadly finisher by any means but he has the makings of a solid forward/wing option at a higher level (definitely B2, maybe very low tier BuLi)

Given his age and room for growth he is definitely one to keep tabs on.

When I compare to our present young striking crop obviously allahyar comes to mind (although he is 5!! years younger). I would say A9 is by far the more gifted player. His instinct, raw power, gheyrati style is all stuff that cant be taught and if harnessed properly could develop a really high calibre CF. But having a strong technical and tactical capacity from proper youth level fundamentals is also a good asset to have, and something that means you can always be a serviceable player. Eckert has that. On the reverse side its hard to see right now that he is potential to turn into high level CF.

Although as I have said before, with guys like Azmoun,Taremi not being old, Allahyar, Zahedi, Ghaedi,Delfi, Mohebbi all coming through with huge talent I dont see him ever really threatening for TM callup, unless of course he shows something really strong in B2 or makes it to bundesliga and gets solid mins there. But thats less of a knock on him and more of a reflection of the reality that is TM having by far the deepest striking pool in Asia, and possibly one of the deepest striking pools outside of the top 5-10 countries in world football. I mean seriously I can think of many national teams stronger than us that would have Taremi and Azmoun walk into their xi's, and have guys like Allahyar, Ghaedi be major talents for them.

Comment

I haven’t kept up on many of his games this season but watched quite a few last season. The one game that I saw him really struggle in was the first leg of the promotion play off, I can’t remember which Bundesliga 2 team it was but there defenders were physically imposing and just bullied him out of the game.
                              Hence for the second leg the manager left him out of the starting 11 and he came on as a late sub when the defence was tiring.

If he continue to work on his physicality then he will have a decent career at a higher level.

Comment

Playing away at 1860, game is about 10 mins in and can be watched here http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71717/Mu...ngolstadt.html

Eckert Ayensa has missed a good chance (just has Ayensa on the back of his top now).

Comment

Working...
                                X