Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The poor guy had nothing to with the revolution. I think he left Iran relatively young as well.

Why was he banned?
    I think you need to ask that question from webmaster or some dude

Comment

man so many people are getting banned

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        man so many people are getting banned
        Let’s not get off topic and open up this can of worms. Nobody is getting banned for no reason - if you have a question, you can kindly ask a MOD. Thanks.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

indeed....

Comment

Been able to watch a few of his games this season and he has a good finish , links up well with those around him , can play across the front three and has pace . He needs to work on his physique, build up his strength and this got found out in the first leg of the game against Nuremberg. The defenders bullied him and he couldn’t get a chance, defenders only get stronger and better in the two higher leagues in Germany so I hope he works on this over the Summer.

Comment

There are rumors that he is Headed to Iran and will sign with Persepolis! Talk about a rapid fall. Someone should really warn the bichare.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                There are rumors that he is Headed to Iran and will sign with Persepolis! Talk about a rapid fall. Someone should really warn the bichare.
                Lmao there's no chance

Comment

Last thing I saw he was being linked with Armenia Bielefeld and QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Last thing I saw he was being linked with Armenia Bielefeld and QPR.
                    Must have been the bs Iranian “media”.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      Must have been the bs Iranian “media”.
                      May not be , there were both rumoured mid to late July and supposedly QPR gave up interest in him to pursue other options ie Lyle Taylor from Charlton who Brentford tried to buy last year before turning to Saman.

Comment

He wasn’t in the squad yesterday as they lost in the German cup . No idea whether it was due to injury or an impending move.

Update - https://www.kicker.de/oral_wir_muess...784400/artikel
                        Was due to muscle injury.

Comment

Not in the squad today as they won first game of the season 2-1. Unsure on whether he is still injured .

Comment

https://www.donaukurier.de/sport/fus...t19158,4704856

He is still out injured , probably why that move to Bielfield never materialised after there was talks it may happen.
                            Recent setback this week, unsure on how long he will be out for. Also he had a positive Covid test and has had to have dental surgery too. As they say, when it rains it pours.

Comment

Does he even know he’s got some Irani blood? I wouldn’t be surprised if he just googles his own name, comes across this thread and goes, “Whoooa.. I have a fan base in the Iranian community?.. Am I even Iranian?” [Calls parents to investigate]

Comment

I want to watch an interview with him or read an article about him acknowledging his Iranian heritage. I think Aria Jasour has a better chance of getting a call from Team Melli than Dennis Eckert. Aria’s dad was on the phone with Ferdosipour on Navad lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X