No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your generation issue is you get satisfied too early and I don't blame you, you haven't seen our players in highest level. Or some of you being really naive, as I said any good performance deserve the praise, I praised Sardar, Taremi many many times, not a fan of Abedzadeh but I admire his determination and updated the thread regularly lately.
    And at the end just to say i have been a TM fan before many of you were born, so I love TM more than what you been thinking maybe [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Your generation issue is you get satisfied too early and I don't blame you, you haven't seen our players in highest level. Or some of you being really naive, as I said any good performance deserve the praise, I praised Sardar, Taremi many many times, not a fan of Abedzadeh but I admire his determination and updated the thread regularly lately.
      And at the end just to say i have been a TM fan before many of you were born, so I love TM more than what you been thinking maybe [emoji6][emoji6]

not really following you. We are aware our players are not at top level of mahdavikia, ali karimi, daei, etc (except azmoun I would say). But everybody must be judged in regards to their talent level. For their talent level and iranian stock in europe many of our players are doing well. Azmoun, Taremi, Majid, Moharrami, Milad, Mehrdad, Gholizadeh, Kaveh are all in objectively good situations, some fluctuations in their form is normal for any player. ARJ and Ghoddos need some improvement but have shone their ability before and in right environment can do so again.

In retrospect players like Daei, Azizi, Karimi had a lot of fluctuation in their performances in europe, were on bench a lot, not particularly strong goalscoring records, etc. And in general that generation was much stronger talent wise than the current, so more should have been expected of them.

With regards to Eckert kid, you are again under false impression that "kids are getting excited about him". We are simply saying he will probably have some good offers, from B2 or even some rumors about Bundesliga teams. He has been involved with 44% of his teams goals this year, with a great record of 14 goals and 6 assists. You called him a benchwarmer when he has started 77% of games, refuse to admit you are wrong with that statement, and then start again about how long you have supported and followed iranian football.

Comment

What the heck does any of this have to do with eckert not being a benchwarmer? Who compared him to mahdavikia hashemian or daie?

You just got exposed man - you can’t even admit it either despite it being as clear as day lol. You called someone a benchwarmer without any knowledge of his season just bc you saw him on the bench for a few games and are now trying to tie it to something completely irrelevant.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What the heck does any of this have to do with eckert not being a benchwarmer? Who compared him to mahdavikia hashemian or daie?

You just got exposed man - you can’t even admit it either despite it being as clear as day lol. You called someone a benchwarmer without any knowledge of his season just bc you saw him on the bench for a few games and are now trying to tie it to something completely irrelevant.
          Exposed?
          Lol
          What the fuck you talking about?
          I was answering his others stuff,
          Regarding to this kid he will never play for TM so what is the point to follow him?
          IR will never agree to have a kid with no Iranian last name even if he is good enough..
          , also he warmed the bench in last few months in 3rd div and mainly came out of bench. And he is not a kid anymore he is 23
          Again I don't know why there is thread for this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            not really following you. We are aware our players are not at top level of mahdavikia, ali karimi, daei, etc (except azmoun I would say). But everybody must be judged in regards to their talent level. For their talent level and iranian stock in europe many of our players are doing well. Azmoun, Taremi, Majid, Moharrami, Milad, Mehrdad, Gholizadeh, Kaveh are all in objectively good situations, some fluctuations in their form is normal for any player. ARJ and Ghoddos need some improvement but have shone their ability before and in right environment can do so again.

In retrospect players like Daei, Azizi, Karimi had a lot of fluctuation in their performances in europe, were on bench a lot, not particularly strong goalscoring records, etc. And in general that generation was much stronger talent wise than the current, so more should have been expected of them.

With regards to Eckert kid, you are again under false impression that "kids are getting excited about him". We are simply saying he will probably have some good offers, from B2 or even some rumors about Bundesliga teams. He has been involved with 44% of his teams goals this year, with a great record of 14 goals and 6 assists. You called him a benchwarmer when he has started 77% of games, refuse to admit you are wrong with that statement, and then start again about how long you have supported and followed iranian football.
            You simply wrote BS earlier.
            I did said that many times and I am not losing my time anymore on this, you said I bashed Taremi Azmoun and few others.
            What did you want me to say when both were wasting their time in Qatar or smaller tiny Russian club in the past?
            Did you simply closed your eyes when I said we are lucky to have both??
            This is my way of thinking, no one looking for winner here, if you don't agree with me you are more than welcome to put me on your ignore list, something that I have done with few here.. It is a fucking discussion board, not a race to find a winner.

Comment

You simply wrote BS earlier.
              I did said that many times and I am not losing my time anymore on this, you said I bashed Taremi Azmoun and few others.
              What did you want me to say when both were wasting their time in Qatar or smaller tiny Russian club in the past?
              Did you simply closed your eyes when I said we are lucky to have both??
              This is my way of thinking, no one looking for winner here, if you don't agree with me you are more than welcome to put me on my ignore list, something that I have done with few here..
              man, you simply wont give it up. Yes pre lyon game you called sardar very out of form, kaveh went 3 matches without scoring and you did the same to him, same with taremi.

Anyways, as previous posters have said, it is you that caught on your own BS again, calling this guy a bench player (statistically false) then randomly getting nervous and beginning to talk about how loong you supported TM.

And I have no reason to put you on ignore list, I think you make some good points and dont feel the need to ignore or hide from people I disagree with about football (this is a child's mentality in my opinion).

Because a player does not score for 3 matches, they are not out of form, because a player makes 2 mistakes, they are not a bad player and need to be replaced in TM, because a player gets benched for 3 matches, they are not a benchwarmer.

Comment

man, you simply wont give it up. Yes pre lyon game you called sardar very out of form, kaveh went 3 matches without scoring and you did the same to him, same with taremi.

Anyways, as previous posters have said, it is you that caught on your own BS again, calling this guy a bench player (statistically false) then randomly getting nervous and beginning to talk about how loong you supported TM.

And I have no reason to put you on ignore list, I think you make some good points and dont feel the need to ignore or hide from people I disagree with about football (this is a child's mentality in my opinion).

Because a player does not score for 3 matches, they are not out of form, because a player makes 2 mistakes, they are not a bad player and need to be replaced in TM, because a player gets benched for 3 matches, they are not a benchwarmer.
                Welcome back to my ignore list, [emoji6]

Comment

10 years now and finally we had one player in highest level of football even if it is for struggling team and he is not part of the squad most of the time. Not a freaking one player who play in the highest level..
                  I don't know what some are smoking here,..
                  The reality is mentality, why at 25 and after 8 years in Russia our best player should still been playing in 2nd rated league?
                  Why Taremi at 27 should join a league such as Portugal..
                  These are 2 best, forget about the rest though.
                  You can add many others, Beiro, Torabi and and...
                  Then blame everything on coaches, zamin zaman....

Comment

Donakurier (local ingolstadt paper) have reported interest of B2 champions Arminia Bielifield in Eckert for a few weeks.

It seems that they may have lodged an official offer now. They will play in the bundesliga next year.

https://www.ligainsider.de/dennis-ec...visier-290850/

Comment

Donakurier (local ingolstadt paper) have reported interest of B2 champions Arminia Bielifield in Eckert for a few weeks.

It seems that they may have lodged an official offer now. They will play in the bundesliga next year.

https://www.ligainsider.de/dennis-ec...visier-290850/
                      I remember Mainz also showed interest. Would be good to see him back to a top 3 league after his stint in Celta.

Comment

Your generation wrecked Iran to a point of being a pariah state, that our players can barely get the proper paperwork to be able to go play abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Your generation wrecked Iran to a point of being a pariah state, that our players can barely get the proper paperwork to be able to go play abroad.
                          Man's already banned. Leave him be

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                            Man's already banned. Leave him be.
                            I didn't know

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              The poor guy had nothing to with the revolution. I think he left Iran relatively young as well.

Why was he banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                The poor guy had nothing to with the revolution. I think he left Iran relatively young as well.

Why was he banned?
                                I'm an old fart myself, but he hit a never when he started his comment with "your generation".

Comment

Working...
                                X