No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for that . Tears at the end , wonder what they were for .

Comment

yerai is a basque name im pretty sure. i dont think he has an iranian surname

Comment

They lost the first leg 2-0 away, he didn’t have much service at all and Nuremberg played a lot better than I thought they would. They looked sharper.

Comment

They are leading the rematch 3:0. 20minutes to go. No Dennis until now

Comment

Wow Nuremberg got the away goal in the last minute. Eckert Ayensa played a couple of minutes in injury time.

Comment

Nürnberg scored in minute 96. That means another year in 3. Bundesliga für Ingolstadt and Dennis

Comment

I think he will be somewhere different next season anyway.

Comment

He will transfer most likely

Comment

He is warming the bench in 3rd division, how he may get offers to promote to higher division???

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He is warming the bench in 3rd division, how he may get offers to promote to higher division???
                      started 77% of matches, 14 goals and 6 assists. For his age is a good record for sure. By your definition of bench warming every player who gets benched at least 2x in the season is a bench warmer and a disaster.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/dennis-...spieler/249303

Comment

Lol so you’re telling me a 2. Bundesliga team won’t be interested in a young player who scored 14 goals and gave 6 assists in 30 appearances bc he was benched a few games?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You are always looking for something negative even when it does not exist. Like earlier this season before Majid’s injury problems, when he was starting most games, you were calling him bench warmer for being rotated once or twice. Well I hope you’re happy, you got your wish...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            You are always looking for something negative even when it does not exist. Like earlier this season before Majid’s injury problems, when he was starting most games, you were calling him bench warmer for being rotated once or twice. Well I hope you’re happy, you got your wish...
                            even before that he was complaining about kaveh's form and taremi's form. Before that Azmoun's form. Refused to admit moharrami was improving and a real option for TM to replace guy playing for last place team in QSL ramin. Now he is regular for dinamo zagreb, in team of the week 4x, 3x in a row, praised by all medias, etc.

I am all for being realistic and objective about our players performance and respect iran19's insight on a lot of things, but at some point its clear when people have agenda. When our players are objectively doing well they deserve credit and some trust. If they make mistakes in matches it is normal for any player, doesnt mean they are a disaster or lost cause. Somebody like saeid is a disaster, somebody like ramin is a lost cause/past his best. Somebody like Karim has no room for improvement.

But then constantly talking about ghaedi and torabi...

Comment

It’s interesting that he was benched for a few games at the end of the season straight after the Mainz rumours came about. The tears he showed at the end of the last game of the season shows something too, plus none of us are that heavily involved in the German third tier and there isn’t widespread reporting on it so maybe he had a knock or something.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                even before that he was complaining about kaveh's form and taremi's form. Before that Azmoun's form. Refused to admit moharrami was improving and a real option for TM to replace guy playing for last place team in QSL ramin. Now he is regular for dinamo zagreb, in team of the week 4x, 3x in a row, praised by all medias, etc.

I am all for being realistic and objective about our players performance and respect iran19's insight on a lot of things, but at some point its clear when people have agenda. When our players are objectively doing well they deserve credit and some trust. If they make mistakes in matches it is normal for any player, doesnt mean they are a disaster or lost cause. Somebody like saeid is a disaster, somebody like ramin is a lost cause/past his best. Somebody like Karim has no room for improvement.

But then constantly talking about ghaedi and torabi...
                                Agenda? Kare ingilisiast man migam..lol

I praise a good performance and critisize when they don't perform well.

I am being realistic, something that many of you, aren't..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X