No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bench for the third game in a row, they are up 1-0 at Meppen, if it stays the same they are up to fourth and one point behind the play off place, three points off automatic promotion and 4 off top.
    Interesting that he starts to get benched after the rumours come out about an offer potentially being put in for him.

Comment

Came on as a sub in 57 and scored to make it 2-0 in injury time.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        On the bench for the third game in a row, they are up 1-0 at Meppen, if it stays the same they are up to fourth and one point behind the play off place, three points off automatic promotion and 4 off top.
        Interesting that he starts to get benched after the rumours come out about an offer potentially being put in for him.
        They Arena now on the playoff place. Bayern II cant promote to 2. Bundesliga

Comment

His goal:
          https://www.instagram.com/p/CB_E19qgjl7/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Well done to him for that , not an easy ball at all to take in his stride with the bounce of ball but he did it well and a great finish.

Comment

Is Ayensa a Persian name? Sorry I genuinely don’t know. I can tell Yerai sounds Iranian but is Ayensa an Iranian name? And if so, what does it mean and how is it pronounced? “Ayen Shah”? “Ayan Shah”?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Is Ayensa a Persian name? Sorry I genuinely don’t know. I can tell Yerai sounds Iranian but is Ayensa an Iranian name? And if so, what does it mean and how is it pronounced? “Ayen Shah”? “Ayan Shah”?
                Spanish , it’s at the end of his name due to Spanish naming tradition with the moms maiden name going after the fathers surname.

Comment

Another goal for Eckert Ayensa and at the moment with a few minutes left they are 2-0 up against 1860 Munchen and up in third place.

Comment

Wow they drop to 4th due to Wurzberg Kickers scoring a 93rd min equaliser penalty.

Comment

On Tuesday is the Relegation game against Nürnberg for the place in the 2nd Bundesliga. 18:15 CET

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Spanish , it’s at the end of his name due to Spanish naming tradition with the moms maiden name going after the fathers surname.
                        Oh yeah, right.

Is his dad half-Iranian?

Comment

Full match:

His goal @ 1:44:49 of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Oh yeah, right.
                            Is his dad half-Iranian?
                            Yes with German.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                              On Tuesday is the Relegation game against Nürnberg for the place in the 2nd Bundesliga. 18:15 CET
                              I’ve watched Nuremberg play a few times this season, in each game they had lots of possession and were the better team but couldn’t score or create chances.

Comment

Highlights

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X