No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored against KAA Gent (aka Mohammadi’s team).

Hope to see him be considered for TM in the near future.

Comment

Another goal for Dennis today away at Duisburg, game is 1-1 and about to end and they are the top two in the league.

Comment

Ingolstadt is playing against Wuerzburg now and Denis already scored

Comment

This guy is too good for 3rd division. Why he is wasting his time there?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He is too good for the division but this is the first time in his career that he’s getting regular game time at a team that not long ago was in the Bundesliga. He is regularly scoring goals and most likely there will be scouts watching him from higher divisions in Germany , so I think it was a good move for him. He is still young.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He will most likely move in the summer, he was highly linked to a couple of 1st divison sides during the transfer window.

Comment

I like how he goes by Dennis Eckert Ayensa now , we should change it in the title thread.

His league started back today , it is 1-1 at half time against Bayern Munich II.

Comment

They lost 2-1 and have fallen down to 8th in the league but due to how close the league is they are only two points off the promotion play off place and five points off first.
                  I watched some of the game, he played a good ball through which led to the corner that their goal came from and he missed a great chance to make it 2-1 in the 55th min, the ball was Played to him from the edge of the box. He sold his defender with a nice touch but shot straight a the goalie, either side and it would have been a goal.

Hopefully he made a good impression on the opposition.

Comment

Ingolstadt 1-1 at the moment, Eckert Ayensa scores the equaliser. I think he won the penalty as well but another player missed it.

Can see him playing in The higher division next season. He is the best player on the pitch in this game.

Comment

Just saw and he did win the penalty.

His goal was a ball over the top, defender heads it behind , Eckert Ayensa runs on to the ball from the mistake and outpaces another defender to the edge of the box and lovely calm finish past the keeper.

Comment

2-1 , foul on Eckert Ayensa outside the box and the number 8 scores from the following free kick.

Comment

Ingolstadt 1:1 Grossaspach FT

*Dennis started the match and was subbed out on the 57th min.

Comment

mainz are rumored to have made an offer for him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              mainz are rumored to have made an offer for him.
                              Wow if that comes through , let’s hope that they stay up this year. Hopefully he gets there and gets some game time in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Well theres no doubt that he'd be at least transferring to a Bundesliga 2 team, if not helping ingolstadt promote there anyways.

But no surprise that Mainz and even other Bundesliga teams are interested as well

Comment

Working...
                                X