No announcement yet.

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are 5-1 up and Eckert Ayensa got one of the goals . Takes him to 9 goals in an injury hit season where he also had Covid as well.

Comment

They won their last game of regular season 3-1 against 1860 Munich to confirm third place and for the second season in a row they will be playing the relegation/promotion play off. Opponent yet to be confirmed but we will know tomorrow.

Comment

Ingolstadt is in the playoff final first leg right now leading 1-0, Eckert on the bench

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Won 3:0 and Eckert scored the third one

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Highlights - he scored a nice chip goal at 2:42

Comment

with the 3-0 barring disaster in return leg they will be in Bundesliga 2

Comment

Great result for them and good to see him on the scoresheet too. They were so unlucky last season, losing the play off with the last kick of the game so to bounce back like this is a big achievement.

Comment

2nd Bundesliga, along with the Championship, are the best second divisions in Europe.

Next year, the 2.Buli will have Schalke, Bremen, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Hannover, and maybe Koln. Some of which would challenge European spots in non-Top 5/6 leagues. Honestly wish we had some young players move there for proper coaching and development.

Comment

They lost 3-1 today but went through 4-3 on aggregate so are promoted to the Bundesliga 2.

Comment

Eckert is starting their cup game and got the assist for the first goal:
                      https://streamable.com/3zgrpy

Comment

Some members here think he’s not good enough for TM, but if you watch some of his assists and finishes you can definitely tell he’s a product of German youth academies. Only problem I see is that he’s about to turn 25 in January, think he’s in the same tire as Alipour, Abdi and maybe Allahyar if he was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          Some members here think he’s not good enough for TM, but if you watch some of his assists and finishes you can definitely tell he’s a product of German youth academies. Only problem I see is that he’s about to turn 25 in January, think he’s in the same tire as Alipour, Abdi and maybe Allahyar if he was younger.
                          1 or 2 good seasons in the 2.Buli and he'll get a move to the first division at 26/27. I think then it becomes more interesting. Big if though

Comment

He gets bullied too easy by defenders, he has good pace, a nice finish and can link up well playing on the wing or as the striker (mainly comes in off the wing though, he is not a natural striker). However he needs to work on his strength - if he can build that up then he can succeed at the level he is playing at now.

Comment

He definitely deserves being looked at. If he was a center back or center mid he would've been called up by now.

The issue is he plays in an already stacked position. I still rate Zahedi and Alipour over him because they are playing in better leagues and playing better football, and even those guys haven't been called up yet.

But he is still only 24 so there is a solid chance he eventually gets called up in a few years, who knows!

Comment

our fwd line is just too stacked...

he is maybe around level of abdi, and 2 years older. And nobody even consider abdi a potential 4th choice CF for TM, maybe a 9th CF option or so after you factor in Allahyar, Karim, Kaveh, Alipour, Shahab, Moghanlou

Comment

Working...
                                X