Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Since He signed with Ingolstadt he's already scored 4 goals in his 4 matches for them.
    Maybe the transfer to the 3.Bundesliga was a step backwards but he's still 22 years old and Ingolstadt will compete for one of the promotion places.
    If he goes on like this we can be sure that he will play in a 2.Bundesliga or even higher soon

Dennis Eckert for TM.

Comment

I'm just going to leave this video here. If Youssef Poulsen makes it from 3. Liga to the Bundesliga, I don't see why someone who has already played in La Liga cannot. He's on good goalscoring form atm and will hopefully come good like Youssef Poulsen.

Comment

"Born in Bonn to a Galician mother and a father who is half Iranian and half German..." I mean, good for him, but who in their right mind thinks this guy will ever decide to play for TM? His father is half Iranian--that makes this guy quarter Iranian. Do we know anything about his desire to play for TM?

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          "Born in Bonn to a Galician mother and a father who is half Iranian and half German..." I mean, good for him, but who in their right mind thinks this guy will ever decide to play for TM? His father is half Iranian--that makes this guy quarter Iranian. Do we know anything about his desire to play for TM?
          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=eckert

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
            He’s very into persian culture and has stated how much of an honor it would be to play for Team Melli, although he knows he has to work very hard to get there.

I like this thread a lot. He’s a young, hungry striker and playing for the best team in the 3rd division of Germany isn’t the worst thing in the world. He’s scored 4 in 4 games and already looks like he’s going to be playing in the 2nd Bundesliga next year, either through a transfer or by promoting his team with his great play.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I'm just going to leave this video here. If Youssef Poulsen makes it from 3. Liga to the Bundesliga, I don't see why someone who has already played in La Liga cannot. He's on good goalscoring form atm and will hopefully come good like Youssef Poulsen.
              I love this post. Great example hoorad jan.. Poulsen is one of my favorite players too

Comment

To go with his four goals he also got an assist in his first game.

Comment

He got another assist today as Ingolstadt came from 2-0 down to win 3-2. They are now up to fourth in the table , 3 points off top spot.

Comment

Some of his goals so far:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Couple of good finishes and a poachers goal, he’s doing well.

Comment

Eckert Ayensa scored a brace today!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Eckert Ayensa scored a brace today!
                          He's definitely one of the best strikers in 3. Bundesliga

I think he might stay with Ingolstadt if they promote (2nd in the league right now)

Comment

He scored a goal today in Ingolstadt's 2:0 win
                            https://www.kicker.de/4592210/schema...lstadt-04-7659

Comment

Another two goals for him today , game is about to finish and they are winning 4-1. It means they are now in second and 4 points clear of third.

Comment

Working...
                              X