Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Dennis Eckert @ Ingolstadt 2019/20

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Since He signed with Ingolstadt he's already scored 4 goals in his 4 matches for them.
    Maybe the transfer to the 3.Bundesliga was a step backwards but he's still 22 years old and Ingolstadt will compete for one of the promotion places.
    If he goes on like this we can be sure that he will play in a 2.Bundesliga or even higher soon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naap For This Useful Post:

PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Dennis Eckert for TM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freak For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,160 Times in 2,169 Posts

I'm just going to leave this video here. If Youssef Poulsen makes it from 3. Liga to the Bundesliga, I don't see why someone who has already played in La Liga cannot. He's on good goalscoring form atm and will hopefully come good like Youssef Poulsen.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC's Highest Freak
    Thanks
    "Born in Bonn to a Galician mother and a father who is half Iranian and half German..." I mean, good for him, but who in their right mind thinks this guy will ever decide to play for TM? His father is half Iranian--that makes this guy quarter Iranian. Do we know anything about his desire to play for TM?

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    "Born in Bonn to a Galician mother and a father who is half Iranian and half German..." I mean, good for him, but who in their right mind thinks this guy will ever decide to play for TM? His father is half Iranian--that makes this guy quarter Iranian. Do we know anything about his desire to play for TM?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Naap For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,816 Times in 1,910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    He’s very into persian culture and has stated how much of an honor it would be to play for Team Melli, although he knows he has to work very hard to get there.

I like this thread a lot. He’s a young, hungry striker and playing for the best team in the 3rd division of Germany isn’t the worst thing in the world. He’s scored 4 in 4 games and already looks like he’s going to be playing in the 2nd Bundesliga next year, either through a transfer or by promoting his team with his great play.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,816 Times in 1,910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

I'm just going to leave this video here. If Youssef Poulsen makes it from 3. Liga to the Bundesliga, I don't see why someone who has already played in La Liga cannot. He's on good goalscoring form atm and will hopefully come good like Youssef Poulsen.
    I love this post. Great example hoorad jan.. Poulsen is one of my favorite players too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    To go with his four goals he also got an assist in his first game.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 70

You do not have permission to view the list of names.