No announcement yet.

TM List- October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg guys it's 12-0 min 79...but but but we really missed ARJ and the Belgium trio today. Wow even Ghoddos could helped us..we really needed to field our top lineup...

Ps. I am being sarcastic. Clearly Wilmots is the head coach for a reason.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The player selection of Wilmots also was one of the other factors that lead to the Bahrain loss.

Leaving out experienced players like Jahanbakhsh and Ezatolahi, regardless of their bad club form, was a mistake. Would they have played against Bahrain, the outcome would have been different (in my opinion). Starting Mohebi in a crucial away game was also too risky.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        The player selection of Wilmots also was one of the other factors that lead to the Bahrain loss.
        Leaving out experienced players like Jahanbakhsh and Ezatolahi, regardless of their bad club form, was a mistake. Would they have played against Bahrain, the outcome would have been different (in my opinion). Starting Mohebi in a crucial away game was also too risky.
        It doesn't matter! QC made sure we had such a good and compact TM that irrespective of the absence of 1 or 2 players, we could still perform the same way. We have 2-3 players with equal quality in each and every position in this team! The biggest reason for the loss against Bahrain was due to bad tactics of the coach in addition to our players not taking their chances!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I 100% agree that Jahanbaksh should have been there and started instead of Mohebi.

Comment

Working...
          X