TM List- October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Sure but it's not like he is fielding a U16 team. He is giving a legitimate shot to some recently decent performing players. The bigger outcry should be reserved for when a player performing like ARJ at present takes a position in the lineup he has no business having!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    A ”legitimate shot” would’ve been Moharammi, Salimi, Abedzadeh.

Arguably Kaveh Rezaei, Gholizadeh, Ezza, Shekari, Allahyar, Ghafouri.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
      A ”legitimate shot” would’ve been Moharammi, Salimi, Abedzadeh.

Arguably Kaveh Rezaei, Gholizadeh, Ezza, Shekari, Allahyar, Ghafouri.
      More matches to come. I can't speak for Wilmots...just guessing. I am sure those guys are on the radar as well. But again given the opponents does it make sense to disrupt legionnaires duties with their clubs or worse risk injury to face Cambodia? Even Bahrain...? Let's save those guys for the big show next round and hopefully beyond. Find out who can hang with the legionnaires then set up a healthy competition for final roster spots.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Who is a better RB than Ghafouri in Iran?

as a Perspolis fan...it sure isnt Rezaian.
        I really think Rezaiean is better, but that's up to the coaches to decide. That's why they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I really think Rezaiean is better, but that's up to the coaches to decide. That's why they are there.
          I just figured that if Wilmots strategy is attacking football that Ghafouri is much better suited.

The only positive attacking attribute of Rezaian I can think of is an early cross which is inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            I just figured that if Wilmots strategy is attacking football that Ghafouri is much better suited.

The only positive attacking attribute of Rezaian I can think of is an early cross which is inconsistent.
            We all have our preferences, I respect yours . The only thing that sticks out to me right now is that this is the second manager that seems to prefer Rezaiean over Ghafouri. Don't get me wrong, I really like Vouria.

Comment

We all have our preferences, I respect yours . The only thing that sticks out to me right now is that this is the second manager that seems to prefer Rezaiean over Ghafouri. Don't get me wrong, I really like Vouria.
              Oh I'm not bashing your preferences I'm just trying to understand why.

Rezaian is a better defender than Ghafouri for sure.

Comment

More matches to come. I can't speak for Wilmots...just guessing. I am sure those guys are on the radar as well. But again given the opponents does it make sense to disrupt legionnaires duties with their clubs or worse risk injury to face Cambodia? Even Bahrain...? Let's save those guys for the big show next round and hopefully beyond. Find out who can hang with the legionnaires then set up a healthy competition for final roster spots.
                I doubt that even Wilmots speaks for himself.

Yes it does make sense to ”disrupt” it, what kind of excuse is that?

Every national team ”disrupts” their players club duties during international break. Key word is break.

They have no club duties during this period besides simple training which would’ve been more valuable with their national team.

This is also the main match considering that facing Bahrain away is as competitive as this round gets so now is the right time for main call ups.

You are talking about the ”big show” when we haven’t even qualified or proven anything with Wilmots tactics.
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I doubt that even Wilmots speaks for himself.

Yes it does make sense to ”disrupt” it, what kind of excuse is that?

Every club ”disrupts” their players club duties during international break. Key word is break.

They have no club duties during this period besides simple training which would’ve been more valuable with their national team.

This is also the main match considering that facing Bahrain away is as competetive as this round gets so now is the right time for main call ups.

You are talking about the ”big show” when we haven’t even qualified or proven anything with Wilmots tactics.
                  Ya but when that break is taken up extensively by travel to your nation it's a lot different than flying from Belgium 1 hr for a match than flying from Belgium to Tehran then to some other possible destination. Plus these callups have earned a shot as much as the next guy. Give Wilmots a chance...y'all were happy to give CQ 8 years and it achieved no hardware. That is the only marker of success that the history books count

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ya but when that break is taken up extensively by travel to your nation it's a lot different than flying from Belgium 1 hr for a match than flying from Belgium to Tehran then to some other possible destination. Plus these callups have earned a shot as much as the next guy. Give Wilmots a chance...y'all were happy to give CQ 8 years and it achieved no hardware. That is the only marker of success that the history books count

I never mentioned CQ but even 8 years didn’t result in a win against Iraq during the asian cup which shows that even Bahrain must be respected.

CQ was the best thing that happened. It achieved more hardware than anything anyone has seen before. There is no point for me to mention the hardware because I respect you enough to expect that you are aware of his work.

There is nothing more productive for us to discuss my friend.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Have I missed something? Why wouldn't Wilmots invite Vouria? For the record he invited him last game.
                      Bcoz Vouria (along with the likes of Ali karimi, nekounam, shojaei,. ..) expressed support for the #bluegirl who was an ss supporter, was caught trying to enter the stadium and was going to get sentenced to jail, and eventually burned herself in front of the judiciary. Ultimately she died of her injuries.

The regime started putting pressure on her family and anyone who expressed support for her.

Comment

What makes you believe that he is the third best forward?

Kaveh Rezaei, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Gucci (if he returns) are all more clinical in front of goal than him in my opinion.

Ansarifard should be played behind the striker because he has a good vision for creating chances, similar to Benzemas role at Real Madrid back when Ronaldo was playing with him.

Ansarifard shouldn’t be played as a solo striker.
                        I have to disagree, first of all Mehrdad Mohamadi is not a striker but more a winger and even if he can play as a striker he still has to prove himself at this level, he is still inexperienced. Gucci's best years are way behind him and i don't think he has anything left to offer TM. He was never much of a footballer but he was a good poacher when he was at the peak of his game, and now that he has lost his speed and form, next to an already weak technique and ball control, i don't rate him higher than Ansarifard who has a better technique, ball control, speed, as well as being more versatile and younger. Kaveh Rezaei has never proven himself for TM but i woulf welcome him being given a chance as i do see his potential. Having said that, i still rate Andarifard higher than Rezaei at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Bcoz Vouria (along with the likes of Ali karimi, nekounam, shojaei,. ..) expressed support for the #bluegirl who was an ss supporter, was caught trying to enter the stadium and was going to get sentenced to jail, and eventually burned herself in front of the judiciary. Ultimately she died of her injuries.

The regime started putting pressure on her family and anyone who expressed support for her.
                          Oh come on man why does everything have to be politicized by some people? This is a conspiracy theory at best. Wilmots just has a different preference than CQ and even with CQ Ghafouri was second choice and didn't make the world cup selection.

Wilmots has a different gameplan and tactics than CQ and is still searching for the right players who fit his tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

literally every single TM player expressed support for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              I have to disagree, first of all Mehrdad Mohamadi is not a striker but more a winger and even if he can play as a striker he still has to prove himself at this level, he is still inexperienced. Gucci's best years are way behind him and i don't think he has anything left to offer TM. He was never much of a footballer but he was a good poacher when he was at the peak of his game, and now that he has lost his speed and form, next to an already weak technique and ball control, i don't rate him higher than Ansarifard who has a better technique, ball control, speed, as well as being more versatile and younger. Kaveh Rezaei has never proven himself for TM but i woulf welcome him being given a chance as i do see his potential. Having said that, i still rate Andarifard higher than Rezaei at the moment.
                              Mehrdad plays as a striker for his club in Portugal and has proven his qualities in the worst circumstances since he plays for a bottom club.

You can only prove yourself for your club to be considered for a national team.

Mehrdad has proven more than most Iranian players since he plays in Europe while many called up players are local.

In other words, Mehrdad has actually proven himself at a higher level than many currently called up players.

Ansarifard is playing in Qatar for money.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I hope we can workout the defense with this batch.

We had some of Hong Kongs players running behind our defense at certain points undetected. If thats a player of any of next rounds teams its a goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X