TM List- October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Some strange choices. Ignoring Ezatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Salimi, Moharrami, Abedzadeh. For players certainly worse than them. Still habe to get used to Wilmots' style.
    Not at all. Look at the opponents. He is treating these like most coaches would a friendly. Create competition for the regulars and also give exposure to new faces. Nothing wrong with creating competition for lineup spots. Plus motivates domestic players to improve themselves and shoot for the stars so to speak.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Fukking ass, caved in to the regime & didnt invite Vouria Ghafouri!!!

whats with this gutless behavior of coaches?
      stand up for your players. show you have loyalty .... and authority to gain players' respect.
      your name gets you only so far!

Comment

تمرین سبک شاگردان ویلموتس در مرکز ملی فوتبال

ملی پوشان عصر امروز تمرین سبکی را زیر نظر کادر فنی برگزار کردند.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، عصر امروز نخستین تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال پیش از دیدار در برابر کامبوج در حالی از ساعت ۱۶ در زمین شماره ۲ مرکز ملی فوتبال برگزار شد
        که شاگردان ویلموتس پس از نرم دوی و انجام حرکات کششی و پاسکاری در زمین کوچک به بازی درون تیمی پرداختند.
        این تمرین به مدت یک ساعت برگزار شد.
        ۱۷ بازیکن امروز در تمرین حضور داشتند.
        رامین رضاییان،مرتضی پور علی گنجی و کریم انصاری فر نیز در کنار دیگر ملی پوشان امروز تمرین سبکی را انجام دادند.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Fukking ass, caved in to the regime & didnt invite Vouria Ghafouri!!!

whats with this gutless behavior of coaches?
          stand up for your players. show you have loyalty .... and authority to gain players' respect.
          your name gets you only so far!
          Wilmots doesnt have the spine that CQ did. IFF/IR couldn't touch CQ directly because he was too well known

Comment

Have I missed something? Why wouldn't Wilmots invite Vouria? For the record he invited him last game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                Have I missed something? Why wouldn't Wilmots invite Vouria? For the record he invited him last game.
                You know that expression "where there is smoke there is fire"....ya it doesn't apply to TM fans want to create hashieh...the only smoke is coming from the a$$ and ears of CQ loyalists.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  You know that expression "where there is smoke there is fire"....ya it doesn't apply to TM fans want to create hashieh...the only smoke is coming from the a$$ and ears of CQ loyalists.

Who is a better RB than Ghafouri in Iran?

as a Perspolis fan...it sure isnt Rezaian.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Who is a better RB than Ghafouri in Iran?

as a Perspolis fan...it sure isnt Rezaian.
                    That may be true...but as I said before there are tons of questionable callups. Wilmots is just treating these games as friendlies and creating some spot competition. People acting like this is our final squad that we are planning to take to WC. Relax guys. Look who we are playing and maybe give Wilmots a chance. God knows we gave CQ 8 years to bring us home zero hardware!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Not at all. Look at the opponents. He is treating these like most coaches would a friendly. Create competition for the regulars and also give exposure to new faces. Nothing wrong with creating competition for lineup spots. Plus motivates domestic players to improve themselves and shoot for the stars so to speak.

Bahrain away is far away from a pushover, young and hungry side in hostile atmosphere. 1-2 injuries and some inexperienced debutants are the last options, I'm definitely not happy about that, and I hope it won't backfire.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard is still only 29 years old, he has at least 4-5 years of good football left in him. Seeing how experienced and versatile the man is, and considering that after Azmoun and Taremi he is our third best forward, i really don't understand the comments about Ansarifard getting phased out?

Comment

Bahrain away is far away from a pushover, young and hungry side in hostile atmosphere. 1-2 injuries and some inexperienced debutants are the last options, I'm definitely not happy about that, and I hope it won't backfire.
                          I swear to God if they loose that match like Lebanon away with CQ...

Comment

Hadse man ine ke dar hamle injoori baazi mikonim:

Azmoun

Taremi Karim Mehrdad M.

Tarkibe badi nist dar hamle, vali vaghean jaaye JB, Gholizadeh va Saman khalie. Bazikone bala-keifiyat va golsaaz.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              Karim Ansarifard is still only 29 years old, he has at least 4-5 years of good football left in him. Seeing how experienced and versatile the man is, and considering that after Azmoun and Taremi he is our third best forward, i really don't understand the comments about Ansarifard getting phased out?
                              What makes you believe that he is the third best forward?

Kaveh Rezaei, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Gucci (if he returns) are all more clinical in front of goal than him in my opinion.

Ansarifard should be played behind the striker because he has a good vision for creating chances, similar to Benzemas role at Real Madrid back when Ronaldo was playing with him.

Ansarifard shouldn’t be played as a solo striker.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Sure but it's not like he is fielding a U16 team. He is giving a legitimate shot to some recently decent performing players. The bigger outcry should be reserved for when a player performing like ARJ at present takes a position in the lineup he has no business having!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X