No announcement yet.

TM List- October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilmots is like any other coach experimenting with his new team. i remember carlos queiroz also called up weird players at the beginning like ghazi, hatami, hassanzadeh, dehnavi etc. i think this is also a good way to keep our legionairs motivated.

Comment

Thats one messed up List ! No Gholizade , Moharrami , allahyar and no roozbeh cheshmi?

Glad to see JB and ezat not being invited ! They need to get their shit together. They have been really really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Some strange choices. Ignoring Ezatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Salimi, Moharrami, Abedzadeh. For players certainly worse than them. Still habe to get used to Wilmots' style.
        Abedzadeh played one amazing match but was otherwise on the bench all year. Fortunately he is a hardworking guy and IMO will take Mazaheris spot as the third keeper behind Niazmand next callup.

Ezatolahi has been dead all year. No way does he deserve a callup. Gholizadeh has also been rotting on the Charleroi bench.

Jahanbakhsh ke we all know shouldn’t be called up as he has only played one competitive match this year for Brighton (a cup match!)

Only players that deserved to be called up were Moharrami and Salimi. Yes the player listed are 100% better and more talented, but they just haven’t had enough playing time.

I like this call up by Wilmots a lot minus the Salimi and Moharrami spurn.

Comment

Shojaei's presence on the team will always be symbolic. He is there as a mentor and a locker room presence more than anything, and as a mediator between the coaching staff and the players.

Surprised by no Gholi; our wings look very weak right now with ARJ getting no playing time and Ghoddos banned. Also not a fan of Rezaeian getting the nod but I suppose games against the likes of cambodia will always be low stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            and no JB?!? Sadegh Moharrami and Voria also didn't make it. Only 1 RB in his list!!!
            isnt Mansouri a Right back?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

CB but can play as RB also.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

main message of this list : IF you dont play for your club, you wont play for TM. Milad is the exception bc he is getting rotations minutes for gent but we dont have any other lb close to his level.

I think moharrami has played enough to be included, but wilmots probably wanted him to get 4-5 more matches before calling him up, so we will see him in next list.

Mohebi and Mehrdad are exciting callups. I think mohebi can be a very useful player for TM, and he is very young.

The only bad decision here is no iman salimi while yazdani has been called up. Iman has been tractors defensive leader and they havent conceded a goal yet! Meanwhile yazdani and SS are battling relegation.

Great to see niazmand rightfully included as well.

I would like to see this vs cambodia, wilmots plays 4-4-2 :

----------------Beira---------
                Ramin----PAG------Majid--------Milad
                Mehrdad---ebrahimi--Hajsafi--Mohebi
                ------------Azmoun-----Taremi

But I think dejagah will take that LM spot.

Comment

^ So the main message is, don't take any risks, don't go to Europe, stay in Iran or go to Qatar. [emoji19]

Comment

^ So the main message is, don't take any risks, don't go to Europe, stay in Iran or go to Qatar. [emoji19]
                    I would say that Wilmots wants players that are playing regularly. Taremi, Omid and Mehrdad are good examples of players in Europe who fit that category. I think it's the right mentality.
                    The biggest conundrum for me is Amiri? Why does he get invited time and time again.

Comment

not necessarily. I think he still prefers euro players, just not ones that are horribly out of form like saeid, ARJ or still havent enough games after dealing with injury like sadegh, kaveh, gholi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        not necessarily. I think he still prefers euro players, just not ones that are horribly out of form like saeid, ARJ or still havent enough games after dealing with injury like sadegh, kaveh, gholi.
                        آمادگی

yes , He prefers players who are ready now.

Comment

pretty telling also that No Khalilzadeh! All these random pgpl guys called up but the "bEsT iRaNiaN cEntEr bAcK" according to some of our resident experts again not in the squad...
                          That means that both of the last two coaches simply didnt rate the guy or his attitude. Time for some people to accept reality.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            Shojaei's presence on the team will always be symbolic. He is there as a mentor and a locker room presence more than anything, and as a mediator between the coaching staff and the players.
                            Yes, but.... he is taking some young player spot who could be our next star. He should have the decency to say goodbye to TM and open up space for fresh blood. He has done his service to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              and no JB?!? Sadegh Moharrami and Voria also didn't make it. Only 1 RB in his list!!!
                              JB is best he is not on the team, he has been poor even against hong kong, but kaveh and gholizadeh and delfi will come back slowly. this games are not serious games

Comment

JB not invited b/c he doesn't play? imo i think being an PL bench warmer is better than being a PGPL starter.

Shojaei needs to go, people hated Daei for staying way past him prime, but shojaei is getting love for that? if he's such a mentor, just have him as a coach or adviser, its time for some new blood.

good that Mohammadi got a call up, I'm excited to see what he can do.

i really hope Kaveh gets a chance because he's been working his butt off and has been plagued by injury and our forward depth

it seems that Wilmots is taking Cambodia lightly by using a dominant PGPL/Qatar league list. i doubt vs stronger opponents this will be the case, but shojaei needs to be phased out. Karim, hajsafi, and ramin need to be phased out too. dejagah is still effective however.
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X