No announcement yet.

TM List- October 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammadi is not a striker, never was one, most of his goals in Sepahan, Rah Ahan and now Portugal came from long shots outside the box. He has a decent one.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Omid Noorafkan has also been called up. Majid Hosseini sustained a minor injury in Trabzonspor's last game and wasn't present in training today and is in doubt for the Cambodia game.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Bcoz Vouria (along with the likes of Ali karimi, nekounam, shojaei,. ..) expressed support for the #bluegirl who was an ss supporter, was caught trying to enter the stadium and was going to get sentenced to jail, and eventually burned herself in front of the judiciary. Ultimately she died of her injuries.

The regime started putting pressure on her family and anyone who expressed support for her.
        False information and not true: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3P-0Adg...=1iqgizt20oix6

Also even if that was the case (hypothetically), shouldn’t Masoud and others have gotten cut too? Ghafouri says he was at his best form at WC and didn’t get called up and currently is not upset for being called up due to not being in form.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Bcoz Vouria (along with the likes of Ali karimi, nekounam, shojaei,. ..) expressed support for the #bluegirl who was an ss supporter, was caught trying to enter the stadium and was going to get sentenced to jail, and eventually burned herself in front of the judiciary. Ultimately she died of her injuries.

The regime started putting pressure on her family and anyone who expressed support for her.
          It is not like Ghafouri is our best player, Moharrami exclusion is more shocking.

Comment

sayadmanesh didnt get selected?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              sayadmanesh didnt get selected?
              No, Mohebbi was selected.

Comment

so i gather this Mohebi guy is a Center striker..?
                or is he more of a Winger/Secondary striker..?
                do we have any legit TM contender at LW..? we are lacking badly on the Left side and have become quiet predictable anymore with nearly all our serious offensive action initiating from RW..!!
                also weve become predictably wasteful on Set-piece and CK Deliveries...! id fking scream if i see Ehsan stepping up once again to sky or completely miss the mark on yet another set piece ..!! without Saman we aint got a soul in this team, worth a dime on these fronts...? personally i'd opt for Dejagha ftb in this team.... although he blows hot and cold on that front too..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  so i gather this Mohebi guy is a Center striker..?
                  or is he more of a Winger/Secondary striker..?
                  ......!
                  Winger mostly. He is left-footed.
                  Turabi
                  Mehrdad Can play LW

TM b Aliyari

U23 LW is Ghaedi not good enough for TM
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 10-09-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Pretty good list, lets see how we do. Our defense needs a lot of work under the new tactics, I am sure some of the left out players will be invited at some point, excited to see TM play again!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

thank god torabi isnt invited ...

Comment

Not bad, the only 2 I would cut is Vahid Amiri and Masoud

And would love to see 1 young midfielder start against Cambodia, hajsafi and ebrahimi are getting old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          thank god torabi isnt invited ...
                          He's already 25 and doesn't look like he will ever fulfill that potential

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            He's already 25 and doesn't look like he will ever fulfill that potential
                            good because i don't really see potential in him, he's just like some guy who had connections from his parents or whatever, no potential. no speed to run not potential to shoot .. don't know how this guy ever got invited to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                              good because i don't really see potential in him, he's just like some guy who had connections from his parents or whatever, no potential. no speed to run not potential to shoot .. don't know how this guy ever got invited to TM.
                              No need to exaggerate. He has always been good just never made the jump and now he is just salemated. Otherwise he is still one of the best inside Iran.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Torabi is still one of the best in Iran. He had no connection., played gol kochik at first so the talent is there. He just like Ezzat, Shekari and many others wasting his potential.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X