Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun Support Thread: For Iran & Ali Daei, if Ronaldo does it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun Support Thread: For Iran & Ali Daei, if Ronaldo does it.

Let’s be perfectly honest. Ronaldo wants it. Portugal want it. We all know they want it.

Some say it’s not a big deal. Some say it’s a big deal. I say it’s debatable.

Brazil Futsal brought back Falcao to break Vahid Shamsaei’s goalscoring record, and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths. As if Brazil doesn’t have enough accomplishments, they had to bring Falcao back to snatch that one too. But oh well, who cares, it’s done now. But back to the topic.

I don’t care if Ronaldo breaks Daei’s record because most likely he will. I won’t be excited about it and stand up saluting him, but if he does it more power to me.

However.. However, this should not prevent any Player from trying to break that record. Now I say Azmoun, but I know we have Mehdi. And as much as I love Karim, he won’t be able to do this. He will score more goals but this is hard to break as it is for even Azmoun.

I want this to be a thread for Sardar Azmoun, to support him in scoring goals. I want Sardar to continue climbing the ladder. The fifth goal scorer in Team Melli can get to second. We all know this.

I want Sardar to know that he is more than capable of doing this and he has all of our support to go for it if he needs to.

29 goals in 47 matches, I know it’s not much and the rate of scoring per game is not looking promising. But you can’t deny the fact that out of all the strikers we have, if it came to any striker doing it, Sardar is our guy.

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Let’s be perfectly honest. Ronaldo wants it. Portugal want it. We all know they want it.

Some say it’s not a big deal. Some say it’s a big deal. I say it’s debatable.

Brazil Futsal brought back Falcao to break Vahid Shamsaei’s goalscoring record, and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths. As if Brazil doesn’t have enough accomplishments, they had to bring Falcao back to snatch that one too. But oh well, who cares, it’s done now. But back to the topic.

I don’t care if Ronaldo breaks Daei’s record because most likely he will. I won’t be excited about it and stand up saluting him, but if he does it more power to me.

However.. However, this should not prevent any Player from trying to break that record. Now I say Azmoun, but I know we have Mehdi. And as much as I love Karim, he won’t be able to do this. He will score more goals but this is hard to break as it is for even Azmoun.

I want this to be a thread for Sardar Azmoun, to support him in scoring goals. I want Sardar to continue climbing the ladder. The fifth goal scorer in Team Melli can get to second. We all know this.

I want Sardar to know that he is more than capable of doing this and he has all of our support to go for it if he needs to.

29 goals in 47 matches, I know it’s not much and the rate of scoring per game is not looking promising. But you can’t deny the fact that out of all the strikers we have, if it came to any striker doing it, Sardar is our guy.
    29 in 47 is an amazing rate.

Azmoun is only 24. He has a good chance of breaking daeis record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Yes! And this is what I love!

I appreciate your optimism. I said the exact same thing to my friends and they argued this with me. My response was that he’s 24 and that he has at LEAST, 6 years. But he can last 8-9 more years if he keeps healthy.

Comment

I agree but ultimately what it will come down to is if Sardar can consistently put 3 or so past teams like Cambodia. We will have to wait and see
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looking at the kind of opponents we have coming up, I want Sardar to think about this.

Please do not misinterpret what I mean. I know football is a TEAM sport. And we don’t want Sardar to be selfish, and he isn’t.

But Sardar jan, you are our true hope up front. I want to keep this record home, and what better way to make notice of this now than to bring it up later.

Ronaldo wants it Sardar, but we want our record. You can keep our hopes alive by doing what you’re already doing. Playing good football and focusing on scoring more goals vs weaker opponents. You can get to 40-45 by the end of Summer 2020. We believe in you!

Comment

We should add Daei back to TM and get him a few more goals against weak teams lol

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
              We should add Daei back to TM and get him a few more goals against weak teams lol
              Yeah, right after a nice big Kabob Soltani dinner. With that shikam. He’d probably tear his ACL trying to score a tap-in.

Comment

Not sure if he is capable just yet because he doesnt have many games where he scores brace or hat trick. He needs to start having some high scoring games to break records and i think max by 32 he will start slowing down

Comment

Just on a side note:

and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths.
                  That is not true! Shamsaei wanted to come back and even criticized the federation and the authorities for letting Brazil trying to take his (or as he called it, Iran's) title. I still remember the video where he was saying all this. It was just when Brazil had decided to let Falcao return.

Comment

I hope Ronaldo gets it (I know he will). Ali Daei was a prolific scorer by Asian standards but that's it. He has 0 goals in 5 WC games; that's against teams like Angola, USA, and Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      I hope Ronaldo gets it (I know he will). Ali Daei was a prolific scorer by Asian standards but that's it. He has 0 goals in 5 WC games; that's against teams like Angola, USA, and Mexico.
                      The bold text is a very unfair reasoning and not a justification for saying Daei was only in Asian standard. and I'm not even gonna bring up your hope for "Ronaldo getting it".

Comment

I said this thread was going to be a support thread for Azmoun and it will be a support thread for Azmoun:

10/10/19 Sardar Azmoun (3 goals)

48 matches | 32 goals

Comment

I said this thread was going to be a support thread for Azmoun and it will be a support thread for Azmoun:

10/10/19 Sardar Azmoun (3 goals)

48 matches | 32 goals
                          31 or 32 ?? I think its 31 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            31 or 32 ?? I think its 31 goals.
                            No it’s 32 aziz. He was 29 goals but he scored 3 today.

Lol you’re also losing count because of how many goals we scored today.

I feel bad but I mean it was sweet. And we have to play fair. Can’t feel sorry for the opponent.

Comment

I know this is going to be rude, but this thread is super corny lol. Couldn't we have started a counting/support thread once he broke the halfway mark? At the least lol

Comment

Working...
                              X