Sardar Azmoun Support Thread: For Iran & Ali Daei, if Ronaldo does it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Sardar Azmoun Support Thread: For Iran & Ali Daei, if Ronaldo does it.

  1. #1
    Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The 703
    Posts
    15,745
    Thanks
    18,026
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Rep Power
    42809836

    Sardar Azmoun Support Thread: For Iran & Ali Daei, if Ronaldo does it.



    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Let’s be perfectly honest. Ronaldo wants it. Portugal want it. We all know they want it.

    Some say it’s not a big deal. Some say it’s a big deal. I say it’s debatable.

    Brazil Futsal brought back Falcao to break Vahid Shamsaei’s goalscoring record, and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths. As if Brazil doesn’t have enough accomplishments, they had to bring Falcao back to snatch that one too. But oh well, who cares, it’s done now. But back to the topic.

    I don’t care if Ronaldo breaks Daei’s record because most likely he will. I won’t be excited about it and stand up saluting him, but if he does it more power to me.

    However.. However, this should not prevent any Player from trying to break that record. Now I say Azmoun, but I know we have Mehdi. And as much as I love Karim, he won’t be able to do this. He will score more goals but this is hard to break as it is for even Azmoun.

    I want this to be a thread for Sardar Azmoun, to support him in scoring goals. I want Sardar to continue climbing the ladder. The fifth goal scorer in Team Melli can get to second. We all know this.

    I want Sardar to know that he is more than capable of doing this and he has all of our support to go for it if he needs to.

    29 goals in 47 matches, I know it’s not much and the rate of scoring per game is not looking promising. But you can’t deny the fact that out of all the strikers we have, if it came to any striker doing it, Sardar is our guy.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KeonKish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sinaloa
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,121
    Thanks
    63,881
    Thanked 9,148 Times in 4,092 Posts
    Rep Power
    14662681
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Let’s be perfectly honest. Ronaldo wants it. Portugal want it. We all know they want it.

    Some say it’s not a big deal. Some say it’s a big deal. I say it’s debatable.

    Brazil Futsal brought back Falcao to break Vahid Shamsaei’s goalscoring record, and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths. As if Brazil doesn’t have enough accomplishments, they had to bring Falcao back to snatch that one too. But oh well, who cares, it’s done now. But back to the topic.

    I don’t care if Ronaldo breaks Daei’s record because most likely he will. I won’t be excited about it and stand up saluting him, but if he does it more power to me.

    However.. However, this should not prevent any Player from trying to break that record. Now I say Azmoun, but I know we have Mehdi. And as much as I love Karim, he won’t be able to do this. He will score more goals but this is hard to break as it is for even Azmoun.

    I want this to be a thread for Sardar Azmoun, to support him in scoring goals. I want Sardar to continue climbing the ladder. The fifth goal scorer in Team Melli can get to second. We all know this.

    I want Sardar to know that he is more than capable of doing this and he has all of our support to go for it if he needs to.

    29 goals in 47 matches, I know it’s not much and the rate of scoring per game is not looking promising. But you can’t deny the fact that out of all the strikers we have, if it came to any striker doing it, Sardar is our guy.
    29 in 47 is an amazing rate.

    Azmoun is only 24. He has a good chance of breaking daeis record


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The 703
    Posts
    15,745
    Thanks
    18,026
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Rep Power
    42809836
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    29 in 47 is an amazing rate.

    Azmoun is only 24. He has a good chance of breaking daeis record


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes! And this is what I love!

    I appreciate your optimism. I said the exact same thing to my friends and they argued this with me. My response was that he’s 24 and that he has at LEAST, 6 years. But he can last 8-9 more years if he keeps healthy.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #4
    Forum Staff
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ghermez Agha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,878
    Thanks
    9,989
    Thanked 9,656 Times in 3,926 Posts
    Rep Power
    33810648
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    29 in 47 is an amazing rate.

    Azmoun is only 24. He has a good chance of breaking daeis record


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree but ultimately what it will come down to is if Sardar can consistently put 3 or so past teams like Cambodia. We will have to wait and see
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali


    "I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The 703
    Posts
    15,745
    Thanks
    18,026
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Rep Power
    42809836
    Looking at the kind of opponents we have coming up, I want Sardar to think about this.

    Please do not misinterpret what I mean. I know football is a TEAM sport. And we don’t want Sardar to be selfish, and he isn’t.

    But Sardar jan, you are our true hope up front. I want to keep this record home, and what better way to make notice of this now than to bring it up later.

    Ronaldo wants it Sardar, but we want our record. You can keep our hopes alive by doing what you’re already doing. Playing good football and focusing on scoring more goals vs weaker opponents. You can get to 40-45 by the end of Summer 2020. We believe in you!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #6
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Payam_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hella Norcal
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,919
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 424 Times in 183 Posts
    Rep Power
    4662059
    We should add Daei back to TM and get him a few more goals against weak teams lol

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Payam_Ali For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The 703
    Posts
    15,745
    Thanks
    18,026
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 4,538 Posts
    Rep Power
    42809836
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    We should add Daei back to TM and get him a few more goals against weak teams lol
    Yeah, right after a nice big Kabob Soltani dinner. With that shikam. He’d probably tear his ACL trying to score a tap-in.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    EKBATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    LA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    33,715
    Thanks
    4,972
    Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,705 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949731
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    29 in 47 is an amazing rate.

    Azmoun is only 24. He has a good chance of breaking daeis record


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure if he is capable just yet because he doesnt have many games where he scores brace or hat trick. He needs to start having some high scoring games to break records and i think max by 32 he will start slowing down

  14. #9
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,624
    Thanks
    3,290
    Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,369 Posts
    Rep Power
    3601476
    Just on a side note:

    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    and Shamsaei like the real pahlevan he is decided not to return. Like a man. And as not a big of a deal as it was, still left a bad taste in all of our mouths.
    That is not true! Shamsaei wanted to come back and even criticized the federation and the authorities for letting Brazil trying to take his (or as he called it, Iran's) title. I still remember the video where he was saying all this. It was just when Brazil had decided to let Falcao return.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    PFDC's Highest Freak
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    746
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 582 Times in 196 Posts
    Rep Power
    3094021
    I hope Ronaldo gets it (I know he will). Ali Daei was a prolific scorer by Asian standards but that's it. He has 0 goals in 5 WC games; that's against teams like Angola, USA, and Mexico.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 173

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 100.01 Kb. compressed to 90.11 Kb. by saving 9.90 Kb. (9.90%)]